critical and not critical company mistakes

Vyacheslav

2 0
I am looking for fundamental analysis books which describe which error can be critical for business and which would not be critical. Books describing such errors for both trading and investment perspective. Please provide a link or book name if you know such books.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,087 1,195
I don't trade shares any more and and didn't se this kind of fundanental analysis when I did, but you might find the Zulu Principle of assistance -

Slater, Jim (1992), The Zulu Principle: Making Extraordinary Profits from Ordinary Shares, Orion, ISBN 1-85797-095-0

Vyacheslav

2 0
additiona informationa to clarify the post

critical company mistakes lower company stock price for a long time.
Not critical company mistakes can be followed by price increase on another news.

Buffet(investor) analysis is based on that fact.
Tim Sykes(pennystock trader) analysis is based on that fact.

But i need to know how they do that. And i'm looking for books describing the topic.

tradegreek

7 1
Not sure if entirely helpful but the value of a company is generally perceived as the present value of its future cashflows.

Therefore, actions which will reduce the share price for a long time as you put it are those where the future cashflows have been significantly diminished.

I would say you need to understand how a company creates value/drives business etc then you will better understand what mistakes lead to significant falls in future cashflows.

NVP

Legendary member
37,463 1,961
any company where stocks / shares are traded publicly knows the game they are in ....warts and all

you have to really know the company and directors playbook to generally see if theres any potential profit in bad news coming out ............generally when some is scheduled the CFO will offload everything they have into the news to get rid of debris .....then generally it should be plain sailing unless there are events being managed that are 100% out of their immediate control ....

i used to play this game a lot on shares in the 90s ....but im just plain old forex action now

N

tomorton

Legendary member
8,087 1,195
Literally I was robbed more than $ 100,000. Another danger is that they do not operate in Mexico and that makes it riskier when you want to claim. Please do not operate with the nefarious YTC broker.

What happened? Please give more details.

Dujin333

35 3
You are now making a classic mistake, because you are looking for the ideal scheme, system, principle of operation, which will give you the opportunity not to make mistakes and make profits, regardless of external circumstances. You do realize that this is not a real situation. Because each success story is a set of individual factors and events, which resulted in a positive result. But even if you repeat all this in full, it is still no guarantee that you will get the same result in the end. Rather, you can read it for inspiration, to read something new and to get information for thought. But you shouldn't use it as a specific instruction that you can use in any situation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock