Crazy Dow B I N G O

Crazy Dow Bingo. Is it the Future?

• Total voters
Ok, here's mine. Let me know if I win.

Attachments

• Bingo.jpg
    Bingo.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 139
I play but lets be clear on rules. How do you account for losers? like I could have 1000 losers and 100 winners and win the bingo capiche.

I play but lets be clear on rules. How do you account for losers? like I could have 1000 losers and 100 winners and win the bingo capiche.

The winning and losing will be in your account. If you play, you will be playing against yourself. The Bingo Card is just a way of keeping track of the 100 trades:)

My intention is not to lose, so that will be 100 straight wins. If I achieve the feat, I will post up the statement, balance and withdrawal.

If anyone decides to cheat...they are only cheating themselves right !

The winning and losing will be in your account. If you play, you will be playing against yourself. The Bingo Card is just a way of keeping track of the 100 trades:)

My intention is not to lose, so that will be 100 straight wins. If I achieve the feat, I will post up the statement, balance and withdrawal.

If anyone decides to cheat...they are only cheating themselves right !

this is a great idea, I will try it in my fun account and see how I get on. :D

Well - as an ES Trader, I'm going to struggle with any number that isn't 0,25,50, 75 or 100....

Well - as an ES Trader, I'm going to struggle with any number that isn't 0,25,50, 75 or 100....
You wanna get yourself a spread betting account - that's what you wanna do!
Either that, or play for ticks per trade. No problem for a trader with your skills DT!
:p
Tim.

C_V,
Re. the rules of the game - am I right in thinking that all trades have to be for £1.00 per point?
I think it should be, otherwise it's just too easy for someone with your ability!
Tim.

C_V,
Re. the rules of the game - am I right in thinking that all trades have to be for £1.00 per point?
I think it should be, otherwise it's just too easy for someone with your ability!
Tim.

No, you would not be right in thinking that:LOL:

Lets consider the numbers from 1-100.
Are there not enough primes in there to make the task difficult enough.

I need all the help I can get!:clap:

PS. If it's so easy, will you be playing along ?:LOL:

No. 11 added

Attachments

• Bingo-2.jpg
    Bingo-2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
would it be cheating if you opened multi-trade, eg for £10 at a time, and scaled the exits?
(eg, enter a £10 entry, and exited £1 at 1pip, another at 2pip, etc)

would it be cheating if you opened multi-trade, eg for £10 at a time, and scaled the exits?
(eg, enter a £10 entry, and exited £1 at 1pip, another at 2pip, etc)

Hmm, not really in the spirt of things but I suppose they could.

Just a single open position currently...been no movement at all today...may have to leave open over the weekend....oh well! so be it.

I'll settle for anything:LOL:
Dire isn't it !:LOL:

Sometimes, it's better to admit failure than to be forced into a bigger failure. Waiting and hoping is futile, and a clear sign of trouble. If getting 100 wins is that easy, everyone will be doing it. Try lower your goal and see if you can beat my 80 wins first.