Courses and confusion

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
May 3, 2008
Hello,

I need some advice. I am new to trading and have done a lot of reading on chart patterns,indicators, etc and have even spent some months virtual trading.

I have been looking through this site for the best infomation on courses etc, and have a couple of questions:
1. Has any one used or does use the colour charts proposed by Alan Rich and do they work
2. Is a 7 day live trading course better than a theory course even if it was £3000
3. As a beginner would it be easier to trade Forex?
4. Are there any live trading conferences that are held / can be set up?
5. Does anyone, through video confrencing showing details of how they trade / what descisions they make?

Many thanks for your time and advivce in advance

PD

Sep 5, 2006
Distrito Federal
Hi technical analysis could be very expensive because it is consider a cristal ball, anyways, I recommend that you check IEB - Madrid - Inicio in Madrid spain where I live, i made a course there for 5 months and prepared for the CFTe level 1 which thankfuly i got, still theory is not hard, the market is. the entire course is about 3000 Euros

shadowninja

Jul 22, 2007
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Am highly sceptical of courses. Most of the stuff you can find online. There are a lot of con artists who tell you nothing more than what you can find on this site's articles and traderpedia and on babypips.com. Sure, they'll give you a strategy but there are loads on this site you can try free of charge. The key thing is getting a strat that works with you. I know a lot of people who make a good living scalping off support and resistance. I always choose the wrong ones.

I do hear that Alan Rich is good, though. I met him at an exhibition and he seemed very down-to-earth and genuine as well as being a friendly chap.