Could U Turn A Penny Into 5.3 Million In 30 Days

goldraker

Could U Turn A Penny Into 5.3 Million In 30 Days

The 1 Penny Challenge!
Hi, I am not a trader by any means.
Would love to dabble in the market. If things lined up my way.
I am currently down on my luck.
My networth currently, is like -500k!
So, I am seeking to challenge anyone to do the 1 penny challenge for me!
Did u know, if u doubled a penny every day for 30 days. It would turn into over 5.3 million dollars!
We could even start with 1.00 as long as we end up with 5.3 million or more on the 30th day.
Of course I will supply the 1.00 dollar.
Plus, the trader/broker will get 25% of the profit!
Plus, I will be a life long advertisement & reference ect!
Who's up for the 1 penny challenge?
If so, please email me immediately.
[email protected]
Subject please put The 1 penny challenge accepted
Of course I would be greatly grateful for anyone who takes this challenge on!

Last edited:
Yes, its the Legend of Paal Paysam.

"The king was a big chess enthusiast and had the habit of challenging wise visitors to a game of chess. One day a traveling sage was challenged by the king. To motivate his opponent the king offered any reward that the sage could name. The sage modestly asked just for a few grains of rice in the following manner: the king was to put a single grain of rice on the first chess square and double it on every consequent one.
Having lost the game and being a man of his word the king ordered a bag of rice to be brought to the chess board. Then he started placing rice grains according to the arrangement: 1 grain on the first square, 2 on the second, 4 on the third, 8 on the fourth and so on:

Following the exponential growth of the rice payment the king quickly realized that he was unable to fulfill his promise because on the twentieth square the king would have had to put 1,000,000 grains of rice. On the fortieth square the king would have had to put 1,000,000,000 grains of rice. And, finally on the sixty fourth square the king would have had to put more than 18,000,000,000,000,000,000 grains of rice which is equal to about 210 billion tons and is allegedly sufficient to cover the whole territory of India with a meter thick layer of rice. At ten grains of rice per square inch, the above amount requires rice fields covering twice the surface area of the Earth, oceans included.
It was at that point that the lord Krishna revealed his true identity to the king and told him that he doesn't have to pay the debt immediately but can do so over time. That is why to this day visiting pilgrims are still feasting on Paal Paysam and the king's debt to lord Krishna is still being repaid."

http://www.singularitysymposium.com/exponential-growth.html