$40 Million FX Challenge | Live Streamed

Inflection FX

40 Million FX Challenge Channel Premiere Video available now:

It has been many years in the making, though I had no idea that my career as a private, individual proprietary trader would culminate in my taking on such a personal challenge. Yet, here I am. Still trading. You see, that's what Traders do. They Trade.

Years after the Trolls leave the scene, the real Traders remain. They remain true to themselves, their purpose, their mission to become better traders and they remain true to the Craft of Trading itself. Despite the noise, the naysayers, the troublemakers and the head fakers, a Trader simply does what they do best: Trade.

The $40 Million FX Challenge will be Live Streamed on YouTube, free to view, open to the public and will not be monetized. There is nothing to sell, so there is likewise nothing to buy. It is not a Mentoring Program, Training Program, Online Signal Service or Guru Service. There are no Trading DVDs, Trading Bootcamps, Trading Chatrooms or any manner of trading related paraphernalia on offer. The challenge is personal. It is my way of challenging myself.

Your participation in the challenge? You can enter your comments in the YouTube comment section amongst the other viewers. That's the extent of your participation should you desire to take part. Why would I challenge myself in this way? Because I can.

So, what's the challenge: The challenge is to take a $3000 Retail Account and grow it to an over $40 million Non-Retail Account in about 14 months (give or take). Of course, there will be some downtime in making the switch/transition between a retail FX market maker bucket shop and a true agency only STP/DMA broker. I expect that transition to happen at about the $300k to $500k mark, but I'll let conditions at the time dictate exactly when that shift takes place.

I'll post the link to the live stream here in this thread when I'm ready. I'm still preparing a few minor details at this time. So, give me a few weeks (2-3) until GO time. In the meantime, you can visit the YouTube page here: Live Forex 40 Million Challenge. No need to subscribe. There will be no "destroying the like button" requests from me.

The $40 Million FX Challenge Live Stream. Coming Soon....

Yeah, its a thing now.

Last edited:
Welcome again inflexion FX.....i will take a look

A trader that just trades ?

The absence of cheesy videos and planes and flash cars and mansions and online sellinars and fake testimonials would be an oasis in the desert......

Good time to fire it up.....volatility is rolling....and even conservative day trading can bring very good ROI days at moment.....and more

Cheers
N

Last edited:
take a $3000 Retail Account and grow it to an over $40 million Non-Retail Account in about 14 months (give or take).

$3,000 to $40,000,000 in 14 months is about a 350,668.74% compound annual growth rate. That sounds impressive, but what about

1583935042399.png

And that was just the beginning!:)

Final optimization test with audio:

Final Optimization Test | Live Stream

Testing: YouTube Ultralow Latency, NVIDIA Graphic Card Settings (various background settings), OBS "speed" Config and MT4 Spread Tests (among three bucket shop brokers). Will be splotchy as adjustments are being made in the background.

As a side note, check out those ridiculous "Covid Spreads."
1f637.png

Bucket Shops will use any excuse to frag the Trader. Of course, I've got a long range missile waiting for them on GBPAUD.

Apparently, YouTube Bots did not like the background music I played through the stream last night in my final stream optimization checks before going live. The music used came straight from one of their own YouTube members playlist which was not blocked and playing freely in the open with no issues from YouTube. Suddenly, I stream that same playlist and YouTube has a problem with it. It is the exact same content, so it should not matter whether its being played via Playlist or Streamed. It still reaches the general public.

Anyway, I'll have to select some background music that YouTube Bots are happy with. Real Trading is very boring. So, having something to listen to eases the monotony a little.

Premiere Video starts in under 14 hours. Don't miss it. ;)

40 Million Challenge Account now opened:

Challenge Account Now Open.png

40 Million Challenge Account also very empty.
1f60e.png

I'll fund it for the first time with a quick wire transfer in the morning at the bank.
1f44d.png

So far, everything is on schedule which will be the major theme of the live stream: Staying On Schedule. Or, in the case of a Revenue Model: Staying On Model.

Channel's Intro Video premieres in just a few hours now...

You guys are missing the party .....forex market is thumping last few Days....hundreds of pips available trading in just a few hours ....

N

Final optimization test with audio:

Final Optimization Test | Live Stream

Testing: YouTube Ultralow Latency, NVIDIA Graphic Card Settings (various background settings), OBS "speed" Config and MT4 Spread Tests (among three bucket shop brokers). Will be splotchy as adjustments are being made in the background.

As a side note, check out those ridiculous "Covid Spreads."
1f637.png

Bucket Shops will use any excuse to frag the Trader. Of course, I've got a long range missile waiting for them on GBPAUD.

YouTube says you’ve violated their terms of service regarding advertising and spam.....cmon guys ....get with the programme .....