Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Forex Diary Week ending 29th April 2022

Bulls
yellow JPY and Green USD

Bears
Blue Euro and Red GBP

on the Daily FX Powerscanner (left indicators) we had 2 new entries into the top 7 (NZDCAD sell & EURUSD sell) and 4 of last weeks top 7 pairs got even stronger - thats brilliant trending....

great weeks trading .....if you followed the right currencies

N

Attachments

• Forex Diary week ending 29th April 2022.JPG
    Forex Diary week ending 29th April 2022.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Forex diary week ending 6th may 2022

good week for action as governments played interest rate bingo....

BULLS
AUD CAD USD

BEARS
GBP .......and a little CHF , and even USD at times

My FXPS and Fix start on the image help shape and reflect the scene

I mainly hit USD pairs and focused on USD Bull action .....had a rediculously tough last 2 days (instead of plane sailing on that bull USD move) thanks to a some very dubious broker calls on my legitamate trades ..not a happy bunny ...but still comfortably up on a decently trending week

overall had had a fun week trading with some great traders

have a good week
N

Attachments

• forex Diary WEEK ENDING 6TH MAY 2022.JPG
    forex Diary WEEK ENDING 6TH MAY 2022.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 79
Forex diary week ending 13th may 2022

good week for action ....

BULLS
JPY - by miles ...and miles ...and miles
(and USD followed way way back)

BEARS
mainly AUD , NZD , EURO , GBP

i'm on vacation at the moment....but most of my fellow traders were all over Yen ....following the money

thats how you win at trading

have a good week
N

Attachments

• forex diary week ending 13th may 2022.JPG
    forex diary week ending 13th may 2022.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 71
Forex diary week ending 20th may 2022

BULLS
GBP and CHF

BEARS
mainly USD and JPY at times ....others followed

i'm on vacation at the moment....but my fellow traders did ok - some days were tricky but we made money

have a good week
N

Attachments

• forex Diary 20th may 2022.JPG
    forex Diary 20th may 2022.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 77
Forex diary week ending 27th may 2022

BULLS
Euro and CHF ....plus JPY at times

BEARS
mainly USD and CAD at times ....

My FXPS and Fix start indicators shown on the picture help me read the markets evey day ...every TF

have a good week
N

Attachments

• forex Diary 27th May 2022.JPG
    forex Diary 27th May 2022.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 65
Forex Diary Week ending 3rd June 2022

Bulls
Brown CAD and Orange AUD

Bears
yellow JPY

on the Daily FX Powerscanner (left indicators) we had CADJPY dominating all trades on daily and 4H Timeframes

on the Fix start indcator (middle chart) we saw the dominatoin of the CADJPY buy trade all week

great weeks trading .....if you followed the right currency pair !!!

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 3rd June 2022.JPG
    forex Diary 3rd June 2022.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 73
i tried and developed 10 EAs based at different correlation strategies... all not good and blow accounts by stop losses..
if seriously for me Correlation not exist and cant work all time. It can work some period in plus - but after this 2 pairs can go total negative trend opposite your opened orders and do this very long time... finally total blow acc because or martingaile at 2 pairs or several SL SL SL that kill your deposit at 50%

I would not recommend loose your time at some dream that Correlations exist
If you cannot trade 1 pair - not need trade same time at 2 pairs.. think about this and better optimise your quality of signal for 1 pair - not need anything also..i am telling you this as programmer that coded over 100 tasks from clients.. 10 of them was correlations dreamers and now i do not see they make some profit or continue develop correlation bot with me)

i tried and developed 10 EAs based at different correlation strategies... all not good and blow accounts by stop losses..
if seriously for me Correlation not exist and cant work all time. It can work some period in plus - but after this 2 pairs can go total negative trend opposite your opened orders and do this very long time... finally total blow acc because or martingaile at 2 pairs or several SL SL SL that kill your deposit at 50%

I would not recommend loose your time at some dream that Correlations exist
If you cannot trade 1 pair - not need trade same time at 2 pairs.. think about this and better optimise your quality of signal for 1 pair - not need anything also..i am telling you this as programmer that coded over 100 tasks from clients.. 10 of them was correlations dreamers and now i do not see they make some profit or continue develop correlation bot with me)

hey F

sorry you cant make correlation work ...keep trying ....

i must admit we had a quiet day today ......still mus'nt complain

N

Attachments

• fxcorrelator.JPG
    fxcorrelator.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 70
hey F

sorry you cant make correlation work ...keep trying ....

i must admit we had a quiet day today ......still mus'nt complain

N
Hi NVP I have been reading your dialogue with fxPipser regarding his experience making an automated trading bot using correlation.

His experience that a bot to automatically carry out correlation trading is not possible would indicate the possibilty that there are two aspects to your trading.

The first is the use of your correlation trading system to give you signals. Your system provides signals which are both true and false and the state of the signal will only be known to be true or false when your FX trade reaches its SL or TP. False signal arrives at SL. True signal arrives at TP.

The second is that you were introduced to trading in the early eighties according to your bio on T2W. So you have nearly 40 years experience of trading. You have the streetwise experience of a professional trader that knows what goes on in the FX market. I believe your experience helps you to weed out all the false signals from your correlation trading strategy.

This second point is further emphasised with the following question. Have you made your correlation trading strategy into a bot that eats up all the FX in the world? I suspect not.

Finally I found your reply to fxPipser of "keep trying" to be condescending and not at all helpful.

Regards

G

Last edited:
Hi NVP I have been reading your dialogue with fxPipser regarding his experience making an automated trading bot using correlation.

His experience that a bot to automatically carry out correlation trading is not possible would indicate the possibilty that there are two aspects to your trading.

The first is the use of your correlation trading system to give you signals. Your system provides signals which are both true and false and the state of the signal will only be known to be true or false when your FX trade reaches its SL or TP. False signal arrives at SL. True signal arrives at TP.

The second is that you were introduced to trading in the early eighties according to your bio on T2W. So you have nearly 40 years experience of trading. You have the streetwise experience of a professional trader that knows what goes on in the FX market. I believe your experience helps you to weed out all the false signals from your correlation trading strategy.

This second point is further emphasised with the following question. Have you made your correlation trading strategy into a bot that eats up all the FX in the world? I suspect not.

Finally I found your reply to fxPipser of "keep trying" to be condescending and not at all helpful.

Regards

G

Hey GKA ....

sorry you feel that way .......maybe after 40 years i'm a little bored at people using this form of advertising ....

lucky he mentioned his website in his post then .....let people seek him out and discover the magical strategy he has created ....personally i prefer a 30,000% return a month ... but thats just me

N

Last edited:

Regards

G

good points......

correlation is probably a little too simplified for what i do these days ......but im not going to change the title of a thread that has now generated over 3 million views on Trade2win and the most viewed forex thread in its history ....i think i'm in top 5 for rankings of all time .....

I have a small team of traders that continue to test and research strategies involving FOREX relative strength and momentum based trading strategies .....thats it .....so fuss no frills trading

they are sucessful for us and we have no complaints ...... the information shared on here over the last 14 years was freely given and i expected no applause or accolades .....but my latest comtempory indicators and other related software are light years better than the original free stuff here ......i work with some wizard programmers.......and if the trader concerned cant make something work.... it doesnt mean its impossible...it means they maybe neeed to keep trying harder or move on .....which was the advice i gave .....

Im happy to answer questions that are open and genuine - but i do expect some respect and not a cheap shot advertising someones website .....a PM will do nicely thank you if the person wants to investigate my ideas and request advice or my experience in strengthmeter based forex trading...many have over the years to both our advantages .....

you guys all have a good day

N

Last edited:
Forex Diary Week ending 10th June 2022

Bulls
Brown CAD , Red GBP , Green USD

Bears
yellow JPY

on the FX Powerscanner (left indicators) we had JPY dominating most pairs all trades on daily Timeframes

on the Fix start indcator (right chart) we saw the domination of the Bear JPY on the week ...until it softened thursday friday .....

great weeks trading .....if you followed the right currency pairs !

N

ive been freely offering help and advice to people for over 14 years here at T2Win ...if you have a legitimate question or query i am always happy to help..... if you are just here to advertise your services or websites or other stuff looking for pointless arguments .....please go elsewhere ......its tedious to me .....

Attachments

• forex Diary 10th  June 2022.JPG
    forex Diary 10th June 2022.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
good points......

correlation is probably a little too simplified for what i do these days ......but im not going to change the title of a thread that has now generated over 3 million views on Trade2win and the most viewed forex thread in its history ....i think i'm in top 5 for rankings of all time .....

I have a small team of traders that continue to test and research strategies involving FOREX relative strength and momentum based trading strategies .....thats it .....so fuss no frills trading

they are sucessful for us and we have no complaints ...... the information shared on here over the last 14 years was freely given and i expected no applause or accolades .....but my latest comtempory indicators and other related software are light years better than the original free stuff here ......i work with some wizard programmers.......and if the trader concerned cant make something work.... it doesnt mean its impossible...it means they maybe neeed to keep trying harder or move on .....which was the advice i gave .....

Im happy to answer questions that are open and genuine - but i do expect some respect and not a cheap shot advertising someones website .....a PM will do nicely thank you if the person wants to investigate my ideas and request advice or my experience in strengthmeter based forex trading...many have over the years to both our advantages .....

you guys all have a good day

N
Hi NVP

I quote you...

"but my latest comtempory indicators and other related software are light years better than the original free stuff here ....."

Does this mean that you know that the free stuff you offer here does not work? Why else would you create your latest indicators?

GKA

Hi NVP

I quote you...

"but my latest comtempory indicators and other related software are light years better than the original free stuff here ....."

Does this mean that you know that the free stuff you offer here does not work? Why else would you create your latest indicators?

GKA

Because that's what traders do GKA... they seek to evolve and improve every element of their trading ....if you're not constantly evolving, the market will eat you up eventually....

The original free indicators here are as strong and robust and as effective as any free stuff you find out there in the forex market ...and designed to educate traders on the importance of correlation and relative strength in trading....

this thread was written to cover strengthmeter based trading and correlation in forex...and I've always been happy to answer or help anyone interested in that area....

Do bollinger bands work?
do moving averages work ?
Does rsi work ?
Does support and resistance work ?
Does macd work ?

Such free tools are only as good as the traders using them ......and how they adapt them to their own strategies and edge....

If anyone has ever believed that the free indicators on my thread were the holy grail then boy I missed a trick in not selling them instead...

Unless you have anything more constructive to ask then maybe we can both move on ?

Cheers
N

Last edited:
Mods.....the original post on here that was challenging me has now had its website and advertising content removed ....thanks for that as they were clearly breaching t2win policies....but that now makes some of my responses look strange as I was citing that advertising.....either leave it all in here for continuity or delete the lot.....I dont care

Cheers
N

Forex Diary Week ending 17th June 2022

Bulls
Yellow JPY, Grey CHF , Green USD

Bears
Red GBP , Brown CAD

on the 4 HR TF FX Powerscanner (left indicators) we had CHF and CAD dominating most pairs in top 7 ....

on the Fix start indcator (right chart) we saw the currencies mentioned above all hitting alpha bull and bear status at various times .....

a great weeks trading .....if you followed the right currency pairs !

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 17th  June 2022.JPG
    forex Diary 17th June 2022.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 61
I've been using NVP's Fixstart_FX_Correlator_2020 for two years and his FX_PowerScanner since April to find the best currency pairs to trade at any time in a forex trading session. These are accurate indicators. NVP and his programmer have also developed a successful forex trading system which adapts to changes in the trend.

Last edited:
Reactions: NVP
I've been using NVP's Fixstart_FX_Correlator_2020 for two years and his FX_PowerScanner since April to find the best currency pairs to trade at any time in a forex trading session. These are accurate indicators. NVP and his programmer have also developed a successful forex trading system which adapts to changes in the trend.

Thanks T ...your cheques in the post ...... :)

Forex Diary Week ending 24th June 2022

Bulls
Brown CAD, Grey CHF

Bears
Yellow JPY

on the 1 HR TF FX Powerscanner (left indicators) we have CHF and CAD and JPY dominating most pairs in top 7 ....

on the Fix start indcator (right chart) we saw the currencies mentioned above all hitting alpha bull and bear status at various times .....

a great weeks trading .....if you followed the right currency pairs !

N

Attachments

• nice.JPG
    nice.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 59