Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Forex Diary 22nd Dec 2020

Cruising on the European / London early session ....GBP moving well ....nice 30 pip range on Cable so far

my Fix Start FXCorrelator give you full Viz of the G8 in any session or time period .....

Attachments

• Forex Diary 22nd Dec 2020.JPG
    Forex Diary 22nd Dec 2020.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 100
Forex Diary 24th Dec 2020

Morning all ...

I wouldn't normally bother to trade much this xmas week but with Brexit talks so close i have been ....in Forex Markets you march to the currencies Drumbeat and not vice versa .......

my Fixstart meter is here - charity donation needed....

looks like things are pretty much sorted and this morning red GBP has done very nicely ....I started very early this morning and will continue to trade today for a while

its peaking at moment .....once we see press releases the fun will start again .....the devil will be in the detail

xmas can wait ...trading comes first !
N

Attachments

• Forex Diary 24th Dec 2020.JPG
    Forex Diary 24th Dec 2020.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 110
been another 30 pips higher on Cable since last post.....not bad ....i'll stick in there for us opens etc ....work day for me

Wishing Everyone at T2Win a Merry Xmas and a brilliant 2021 ......

and for everyone that donated for my fix Start indicator you helped raise over £1,000 this year !

thanks again
N

Attachments

• Xmas fxcorrie.JPG
    Xmas fxcorrie.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 91
Free original indicator if not found in links below

Attachments

• FXCORRELATOR_BASIC_FREE_VERSION_2013 (1).mq4
    6.7 KB · Views: 112
Couple of charts going into 2021. Looks like we've got a strong technical setup GBP. Weak dollar across the board too. As per usual, will trade what i see. Video of me on Youtube explaining each

Attachments

• USDCAD.png
    USDCAD.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 92
  • DXY.png
    DXY.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 92
  • EURUSD.png
    EURUSD.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 99
  • GBPUSD.png
    GBPUSD.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 92
Into the Open. USDJPY. Couple of interesting setups on JPY pairs. HNY All!

Attachments

• USDJPY.png
    USDJPY.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 91
USDJPY Update. Great start to the year NZD + AUD with some big home runs...Have done some analysis of trades over the last 3 months and GBP undoubtly proving a difficult currency to trade. No surprise given BREXIT, but hopefully things calm down in the next few weeks and months ahead.

Attachments

• USDJPY.png
    USDJPY.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 90
Short Term bounce on DXY? Will aim for 91.00...weekly closely above, i can then see 93.00...looking for subsequent shorts in USD crosses. Not 100% convinced though AUD + NZD look bullish against DXY

Attachments

• DXY.png
    DXY.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
USDJPY Update. Great start to the year NZD + AUD with some big home runs...Have done some analysis of trades over the last 3 months and GBP undoubtly proving a difficult currency to trade. No surprise given BREXIT, but hopefully things calm down in the next few weeks and months ahead.
GBP is a SOB to trade sometimes .......you have to give it room.....

I hope everyone is safe and well and enjoying the new year forex action......sorry I am not able to be around as much here at T2W as in the past but I am trading I can assure you ....just busy .....

I am always reachable by PM and all my free stuff is all in signature area ....

N

GBP looking very interesting for the rest of the week. Res above for GBPUSD (Yellow)

Attachments

• GBPUSD.png
    GBPUSD.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 85
  • GBPJPY.png
    GBPJPY.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 96
LUCK......
A term used by individuals to explain the outcome of an event they did not anticipate ....

EDGE......
A term used by individuals to explain the outcome of the same event they did anticipate .....

Every day in trading I strive to be in the latter camp.......lucky me .....

Short Term bounce on DXY? Will aim for 91.00...weekly closely above, i can then see 93.00...looking for subsequent shorts in USD crosses. Not 100% convinced though AUD + NZD look bullish against DXY

its sure having fun .....

i'm reading that traders are worried about the USD Bull....(slide1)

seriously ? ......

ok lets look at 2021 so far (slide2)

We will show the USD index against my G8 Fixstart FXCorrelator .....(available for a small donation to charity here)

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/FXCorrelator

CAD and AUD are the buys so far .....USD is 3rd in list .....sure a little bull ....

i've been selling GBP mainly in 2021 so far ....Euros coming down as well nicely

let Yen show me some more bull action and i might get more interested in attacking USD north ......until then its just a nice secondary currency to buy in my main pair trading.....

take care gang
N

Attachments

• usd bull 2021.JPG
    usd bull 2021.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 89
  • forex g8 2021.JPG
    forex g8 2021.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: