Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

all about CAD this morning was really strong off blocks london session

Ucad offered great scalping earlier ....eased off now

personally im still selling USd until i see any big moves .......cad still the buy ...maybe GBP is it now lifts a little more

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 2nd April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 2nd April 2020.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 74
Ucad been back down to 4090s but nothing like momentum earlier..Cable been cranking hard bull - better

ok just a catchup ...USD has come bull - see 15m indicators attached....I went to EU sells a while back as promised here and now going ok (see chart)....UCAD buys are also superb but took me longer to accept that reversal of fortunes after the opposite trades earlier in the day .....U turn ! ...N

Attachments

• forex Diary 2nd April 2020 2.JPG
    forex Diary 2nd April 2020 2.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 91
I confirm sell GBPUSD with the VRM algorithm. Went short in the wick of the last 15 minute candle. But still has to break through the bottom of the VRM long term trend channel at 1.2374

2020-04-02-1154-GBPUSD-15min-15min.png

I confirm sell GBPUSD with the VRM algorithm. Went short in the wick of the last 15 minute candle. But still has to break through the bottom of the VRM long term trend channel at 1.2374

View attachment 277315
I closed out my GBPUSD trades with a small profit once I saw the GBPUSD support on the bottom of its VRM long term trend channel at 1.2374

hey all

GBP getting hammered this morning ......usd strong .....Cad is alpha bull but who cares ?

Cablesells rule so far today

N

Attachments

• forex Diary 3rd April 2020.JPG
    forex Diary 3rd April 2020.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 77
USD still Bull .......so personally i'm just rotating a variety of USD pairs in selloffs as they come

Cable , AU , NU , and UJ buys