Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Screenshot_24.png

long day ......USD stayed relatively bull till around 1.45pm then peeled south into US opens ....

GBP came back hard North from early london trading and I had ditched Cable selling before 10 am .... moved heavily into buying Ucad for a while then more recently been buying Cable and selling UJ into early US markets

lets see what happens next ....
N

No...Not yet
When you get 1000 point moves in the Dow its hard to move awa\y
FX is when i have the time and inclination to look at .It is more gentle and straightforward though

1000 pip move last week on Cable ? ...any use ?

heres last weeks action .........blistering again

USD smashed nearly 450 pips south from monday
GBP went some 450 pips Bull through the week

Nothing Else came close ...Cable Bull Ruled the waves !

N

Attachments

• Forex Week ending 27th Mar 2020.JPG
    Forex Week ending 27th Mar 2020.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 85
Forex Diary for 2020 to date

We are gripped in the greatest heath and economic crisis for generations. The Covid-19 Virus is testing global courage and fortitude as humanity fights for a cure. Economic markets are being ravaged as individuals rush to cash and Global GDP crumbles in its grip.

Forex Traders have ample opportunity to generate income for themselves and their families in this crisis as long as they maintain cool heads and trade their own preferred systems well.

I have reset 8 major currencies from 1st January 2020 with a start point of Zero - Note the Volatility spike in late Feb as markets finally wake up to the fury and devastation of the Virus on Economic markets....

CAD, GBP and AUD have been the main sells to date

Yen,CHF,USD and now increasingly the Euro being the bull plays.

I wish everyone a safe passage through these troubled times

I have no idea where any of these currencies will trade next (no one does) - I simply follow my systems that give me an Edge based on 20 years of experience

N

Attachments

• Forex year to Mar 2020.JPG
    Forex year to Mar 2020.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 116
morning all

ok mixed day at moment ...im leaning on the usd Bull at present selling cable mainly and UJ buys were nice earlier

so much commentary out there re how the FOREX market is going to behave this week ......

WHO CARES ? ........see it (Fxcorrelator) ...follow your rules .....trade it !

N

Attachments

• 30th March forex action.JPG
    30th March forex action.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 94
cables bull extends ....now 120 pips from london low....i didnt get back in that early though ....Ucad buying well also now

ucad buys have been a solid performer for me today .....
4165s....looking for rebuys