Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Screenshot_25.png

hey all

ok the USD and Yen dominating sells this morning so far ........everything else is a buy ....more recently GBP got clear of the bull pack .....120 pips of prime buyable scalping range so far on cable since 6am

N

Attachments

• 24th March forex action.JPG
    24th March forex action.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 66
more recent hours have seen USD consolidate north .....GBP still the alpha Bull but this dynamic reduces the impact and benefits of trading Cable significantly

Ive been playing into especially the yens continued Bearness and trading a bullish UJ a lot ..and enjoying the low spreads this pair offers

watch Ucad as well ....ive been really eager to work that pair noth but Cad has been generally strengthening alongside USD so far ....its turned last fee mins and im working up from 4430s to 4460s so far ....

N

usd still slow climbing Bull last few hours ....you can bounce cable off it north due to the volatility of the bull GBP ...but technically my main play has been selling Cad and JPY into the usd moves ...i started at 4430s on Ucad (see earlier) all the way to 4500 so far ...still plenty of movement in markets but nothing like earlier in week so far ...N

hey all

ok another day ........cable finally got big after some early mixed messages ...
Yen weak so selling that as well .....

Attachments

• 25th March forex action.JPG
    25th March forex action.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
usd been pushing strong bull for a while now .....easing off now

i was reluctant to come bear on cable ......so went to Ucad sells ......Usd fading south again presently so hitting scalps from 1860s to 1880s so far

Last edited:
after trading up that 100 pip bull range - I eventually came back hard on the USD Bull.....plenty of pips left in selling cable ...I hate changing bias in a session ...but it pays with the volatility currently in market

Attachments

• 25th March forex action 2.JPG
    25th March forex action 2.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 57