Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

slow and twisty start to week ....

GBP now bear ........cable the main sell for me at moment .....going into meetings later so wont be around much today

N

Attachments

• 24th Feb forex action.JPG
    24th Feb forex action.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 105
yep cable sells continues to work.....just have to be smart on timings

Meanwhile yellow Yen line dominates the bull action ...so pips around buying that into pairs

Brown Cad a bear sell as well

Attachments

• 24th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    24th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 117
someone just asked me where i am on market at moment ......well im buying yen mainly ......into usd mainly at moment

look at the FXCorrelator or any forex strengthmeter ...they have been screaming buy yen for hours

ok chasing GBP bull so far today ...yen is a bull as well both into a bear usd

now thats unusual correlation that will not last

Attachments

• 25th Feb forex action.JPG
    25th Feb forex action.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 98
ok chasing GBP bull so far today ...yen is a bull as well both into a bear usd

now thats unusual correlation that will not last

excellent excellent morning for trading.....GBP and Yen can move together for as long as they want !

Attachments

• 25th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    25th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 94
i got 3 buy phases on Cable off the GBP bull run ...no complaints

Attachments

• 25th Feb forex action 3.JPG
    25th Feb forex action 3.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 104
apologies to the moderators on a recent Free Forex training thread i tried to start up .......I was not intending to breach any advertising rules ...i will contact you to see what is allowed ........cheers N

hey all

tricky morning and one where inexperienced scalpers will get into trouble ......simply by overtrading and letting the market stop you out consistently

ok ive been very careful so far .....i really need GBP / cable to show me the money ......which hopefully coming now

N

Attachments

• 26th Feb forex action.JPG
    26th Feb forex action.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 71
cable has now broken south ......as expected ....

Attachments

• 26th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    26th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 72
today has been textbook trading for me and how i scalp the london morning session

phase 1 - lots of action and cable was certainly not alpha pair to trade = I stayed fairly out of market
phase 2 - I see GBP falling and start to heavily scalp cable south ...ignore other pairs mainly
phase 3 - better and better extend my wins on cable and keep going .....my primary pair to scalp

thats it ......use forex relative strengthmeters to determine the action and trade it ....works in all timeframes ..

I happen to use it on lowest timeframes as that makes money the quickest .......and have the time to do it

N

Attachments

• 26th Feb forex action 3.JPG
    26th Feb forex action 3.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 67
2938 was turnover for latest cable sells......i missed it but still got in ok ...its been to 2929 so far

80 pips of sell range now since 6am ......surely enough for anyone to make a few profitable trades ?

Attachments

• 26th Feb forex action 4.JPG
    26th Feb forex action 4.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 99
hey all

ok all change for me today .....GBP is flatlining / bear alongside a bear USD so cable is not a trending pair for me to scalp as yet .....

so ive gone to the alpha bull Blue Euro on the charts below

30 pip scalp range for me is plenty and EU always offers lower spreads than cable - result !

great morning then so far and cant wait for cable to fire up .....

N

Attachments

• 27th Feb forex action.JPG
    27th Feb forex action.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 74
cable came south in the end ......nice selloff to add to my EU trades today

Attachments

• 27th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    27th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 95