Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all ......

ok its friday ......end of week and what a week with all the volatility .....rocky week for equities market and the coronovirus fears ripping into prices.......this usually translates into more G8 actitivy allowing me to generate more profits....

anyway today has been relatively easy so far ......cable reversed on the 6am bar and has been selling ever since

GBP is alpha Bear

Green usd is flying bear as well so thats not great ....i'm also scalping UCHF south alongside cable

N

Attachments

• 28th Feb forex action.JPG
    28th Feb forex action.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 74
usdchf my main play at moment ......euro bull as well ......even EU given some 30 pips on recent bull move

market been consolidating after such a great opening few hours .....im off !

i stayed off cable since 8am ish GMT (as per last video).....and UCHF hardely been great since its sell spree earlier

market is consolidating into hopefully a livelier PM session on NY opens .....

back later
N

Attachments

• 28th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    28th Feb forex action 2.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 28th Feb forex action 3.JPG
    28th Feb forex action 3.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 76
solid trading this afternoon......GBP selling like hotcakes and Yen THE alpha Bull

Green USD walking flatline path......but easy to use on these guys above in pairs

naturally GBPJPY is THE pair to trade but i dont like the spreads i have to use when scalping.....just me

N

Attachments

• 28th Feb forex action 4.JPG
    28th Feb forex action 4.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 72
nothing like the Yen to run to when the markets are dumping .....look at the last couple of weeks - Dow dumps and the 3 horseman rise to the top in the G8 ....CHF YEN and USD ......2 Aussie currencies taking the real pain so far off this crisis so far....in fact AUDCHF been down by some 6% at times in that same period.....N

Attachments

• coronavirus fever in markets.JPG
    coronavirus fever in markets.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 76
epic week in market ....Yen alpha Bull off the Market Jitters ?

Attachments

• Forex Week G8 ending 28th Feb 2020.JPG
    Forex Week G8 ending 28th Feb 2020.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 73
morning all ...

GBP weak at moment so far london ....usd bearish .....Euro with Aud and Nzd.....bullish

been scalping cable sells but off that at moment, playing a few EU buys but that so slooooooow

N

Attachments

• 2nd March forex action.JPG
    2nd March forex action.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 62
well ...usd is deffo bearish so far .......ive had success with UJ and EU on the usd sells ....

its hard not to be in Cable buys as well .....but so far cable is still some 40-50 pips off its 6am opening levels ...so hope remains i can still hit the resells when offered....

N