Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

pullback to our horizontal...and pump
Screenshot_18.png

ok .......morning session over

just picking off decent buy signals into usd pairs ...off the bearish USD this morning

(see the green line USD on indicators attached ?)......usd is below zero line = sell

yen , GBP , Euro ...even swissie ....ive been buying them all as they came up into usd sells ....heres 2 pairs shown on a standard 5min chart .....(remember this is just an indication - I rarely use these charts to trade ...i am trading much faster charts on customised triggers to make money)

REMEMBER TRADERS

you just have to have a good strategy with a decent EDGE......and stick to it .....dont chase ghosts and whispers ....trade your plan.....you will eventually be successful....but generally it will take a few years to get there .....

dont believe the "1 week to riches" hype from Gurus and experts and schools and academies selling you courses ........it needs at least 10,000 hours to become a good, profitable independent trader .....

thats why 97% of traders lose over time ....they think these academies and schools make them unbeatable ...think again ?

N

Attachments

• 5th March forex action 3.JPG
    5th March forex action 3.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 72
steady start .....cable just fine ...20 pip scalp range so far .....good pickings

N

Attachments

• 6th March forex action.JPG
    6th March forex action.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 69
intense morning ....so sorry no posting much across my networks ....just trading !

quick update - global markets are melting today with asian lead in ....so i was expecting fireworks and they are happening

GBP fired up with an unsurprising Yen as alpha bull as well....but GBP is king

ive had some 100+ pips off of its early bull plays so far ...waiting at moment for next opportunities

volatility is oxygen for traders ......so breathe it in and make some real money today

N

Attachments

• 9th March forex action.JPG
    9th March forex action.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 75
grinding rebuys on cable ...took a 3124/5 last trade into 3140s now ....widen your stops and trails guys ....5 pips is too tight on this market ....or wear the stop outs and go back in fast ...

usd still selling .......so all ok on cable rebuys

sorry gang been really busy trading today ....

ok its been a long day today persuading traders NOT to trade Cable .......and go for better pairs

why ? .........look at top left chart ....Red GBP and Green USD have spent most of the day BOTH BELOW the zero line

they are both Bearish

why would i trade 2 bearish currencies together ?

USD is bear ...so trade bullish currencies ?

Yen , AUD , NZD all bullish most of day ..............so ive been trading them into usd effctively on pullbacks

cable can wait till its ready - again sorry to all those traders today i was talking to .....but i was trying to get you off Cable

hope i succeeded

N

Attachments

• 9th March forex action 2.JPG
    9th March forex action 2.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 61