Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

fancy those odds ? ......thats why i use strengthmeters in my forex trading

Attachments

• FXC powerpoint 1.JPG
    FXC powerpoint 1.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 105
sorry guys ....i have 4 thirsty builders turned up so doing them some drinks ...will be online soon

ok hey gang ....teabreak over

twitchy morning so far .....i havnt really scalped much ....

NZD is the bull currency at moment ............cad the sell

im waiting for GBP to show its colours ..........my impluse is bear off the overnights ....

low 2860s befroe i start hammering cable south

ucad buys and NZD buys are actually the primary scalps

Quoted from my Website pm emails

"So to give you my experience level: I've been watching on the sidelines for years and years and have done a lot of reading but little actual trading. I'm looking now for a time tested method that I can learn. Do you have proprietary method that you recommend? I very well might take your suggestions, but I want to get the options available first"

Hi there

I will respond to you directly on a 100% standalone strengthmeter system I can recommend for traders that doesnt take months to learn and perfect (like my scalping would)

the stuff I have out there on websites and links and youtube videos is effective but a little disjointed and novices will find it difficult to operate if they are still learning the ropes ..............so the 80/20 , the 3 ducks corrie , and other many ideas and strengthmeter systems I offer do need fine tuning from someone who understands the basics ....like a little price action validation , Support , resistance , Stop loss positioning etc etc ..............mainly things I expect a intermediate trader to do second nature without thinking.....just adding their 10% of preferences and spin to my 90% system instructions .....they are not fully documented standalone systems like many people see or buy so I will have a think and pull something together .......

I have many in the attic but I should really pull something together (for free) perhaps on Udemy or somewhere so even novices can trade a decent system with relative confidence if they follow the rules watch this space !

N

im waiting for GBP to show its colours ..........my impluse is bear off the overnights ....

ok correlation a little screwy today for my favourite cable pair .....half decent signal offered at 2867 a few mins back ...but i really need to wait for low 60 pullbacks earliest to be safer ....cable at 60 now so game on

ucad up from 3265 to 84 so far this morning .....

sorry guys ...i got little tied up trading with some other traders so was not posting on forums

ok Cable got down to low 30s earlier (i had scalped it south)...then it turned over ....must admit i hav'nt chased it much so far north...........whilst GBP is indeed a strong Bull ...........so is USD !

Ucad has offered Scalp action from 3260s to 3314 so far .....and i was scalping it most of the way (See earlier posts)
its retracing at moment

looking at my strengthmeters i have been on the best mover re the bull UCAD in the absence of Cable happening

Swissie , Euro , and AUD have all had bear moments....to be traded against a bullish Yen , USD , GBP and NZD

back later
N

where has the site been ?..........couldnt get in earlier ...heres the latest copied from my Blog/website today

7:34 GMT
morning all
steady scalping morning so far ...all good

ive been selling mainly CAD and now GBP

im buying yen and USD both decent bulls

shaping up well

8:02

obvious resell on cable last few mins at around 2867

10:40

sorry been mentoring / trading with a small group last hour or so .....couldnt post

ok GBP has gone north big time ...........i was happy from around 8.40ish

been buying cable up from 2870s to 2920s so far ...nice !

all other GBP pairs are good .......but i prefer cable re spreads...........

hey all

CAD and GBP are still providing most action today ....GBP north and CAD south ......

i needed cable at 2900 to justify rebuying .....its at 2916 now so in play

Ucad bull bus still running .....nice plays this morning

GBP hot approx +90 pips from opening 6am london a while back

no complaints from me ....if you cant take a few pips from an Alpha currency that booms 90 pips bull...then you ARE IN THE WRONG BUSINESS .....;)

anyway GBP has flattened and Cable is way off now some 15-20 pips from 2968 recent high

its in a small rally though if you are watching ........if it can get back above 2956 i will start paying attention

CAD still a useful sell ....

have a good night
N

GBP hot approx +90 pips from opening 6am london a while back

no complaints from me ....if you cant take a few pips from an Alpha currency that booms 90 pips bull...then you ARE IN THE WRONG BUSINESS .....;)

anyway GBP has flattened and Cable is way off now some 15-20 pips from 2968 recent high

its in a small rally though if you are watching ........if it can get back above 2956 i will start paying attention

CAD still a useful sell ....

have a good night
N

hey all ...just final post.....it did hit 56 earlier and i got back in to 69 high so far

N