Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all ..messy last couple of hours a lot of consolidation from early london moves ...

just waiting for NY to open .yen the buy and CAD/ EUR/ GBP the sells

morning all....

ok gbp looks best bull buy so far and consistently rising ...usd looks bull

yen is real real choppy so far .....i'll be ready on it when it finally locks in direction

aud best solid sell so far

not many pips on board at moment ......mainly GU bys so far

early days
N

ok you can see that GBP BULL is still doing well now .....ive been working buys up from high 3260's .....got to 3277/78 now so far .....

GU is only pair working in G8 at moment......using my FXCorrelator keeps me on the BEST pairs

N

Attachments

• 1st june GU buys.JPG
    1st june GU buys.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 135
ok im still trying to work GU buys and also UCAD sells ....usd is pretty flat so its hard work so far .........yen now looking more bearish but i need some confirmation to start working yen sells into usd and perhaps Euro ....ZZZZZZZZZz

hey all ....one of my laptops is playing up so no spares for posting live calls ....sorry

ok it was an easy london morning awaiting NY now to fire up soon ......

GBP was a buy all session ..i was continually buying up from 3277 as per earlier posts .....it got to 1.3330's before some spiking ...im still happy to keep rebuying it on dips

ive dropped the 5min TF here on cable and the free FXCorrelator 20ma indicator (default setting)

see how much the RED line is above the zero ....just keep hitting GBP buys on the dips ....

sure theres more to it than that to be successful (a lot more actually !) ........but it gets me on the lead currencies to trade in a session ...the rest is up to me then to trade and execute well

N

Attachments

• 1st June cable buys.JPG
    1st June cable buys.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 80
hey gang ...gbp has continued to drill north and ive been mainly on it

yen has also been a cracker sell all day

have a good weekend
N

morning all ...

ok morning .......

usd has been a sold bear from 6am BST......that give me an easy ride with usd trending

CAD, Swissie , AUD even EURO at times worth buying into usd for scalps .....EJ has been good more recently as well as Yen has dropped south down through the usd

anyway ....usd and yen have only sold off to 20-25 pip levels and best bull so far AUD has been to +20 pips ............so not exactly mega volatility just yet .....but acceptable for a monday

have a good one
N

hey all

cruising along this morning .....usd is bear so i'm leaning on those pairs for scalps

been mainly buying europeans ......gbp's mini bull spike also really helped last half hour

N

I get contacted by a lot of people asking about forex strengthmeters

what are they ?
are they really useful in forex ?
should i use one ?
what is the best ?

the list of questions is endless ...........

and I sympathise ..........when i built my first one back in 2001...there were only a handful of programmers looking at them on the retail market side of the trading business .....

how things have changed ....

these days you get a free strengthmeter with every packet of cornflakes .........every vendor tries to sell you one .......every broker has a suite of them loaded for your forex analysis

and 95% of all traders dont use them or use them wrongly .......trust me :)

im working on some training stuff and may ask the mods here at T2win if i can publish an article or 2 here

watch this space ....until then the links below provide free training and advice on Forex strengthmeter based trading solutions

N

Last edited:
hey all

Euro and Cad have been the buys today ......USD, swissie.... Yen all had their bear moments

a few pips around if you played these moves with correct timing etc

N

hey all

scalping mainly E/J buys at the moment ......if you follow forex strengthmeter systems and indicators like my fxcorrelator you will know why

N