Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all

still not really in the game today ..........heres the action so far

AUD has been a consistent buy all 3 sessions
GBP the sell uk morning
USD the buy US opens

general ATR on the G8 pack is nothing too serious ......+ 50's for AUD vs GBP down to -70's

hey ..........enough pips to be made inbetween though for scalpers :)

N

Attachments

• g8 forex 22 nov 2016.JPG
    g8 forex 22 nov 2016.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 114
23rd November ........

great run again for GBP ...yen bears the brunt of selling

N

Attachments

• 23 nov G8.JPG
    23 nov G8.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 105
with thanksgiving weekend things will quieten down...suits me .........i'm snowed under on consultancy work as year end looms anyway

still struggling to get screen time ........:)

N

thanksgiving in full swing in US .........markets been ok actually

heres today so far ..Yen having a stinker of a week so far ...........red GBP still swinging ok .........had a storming london eh ?

happy trading
N

Attachments

• 24th november g8 action.JPG
    24th november g8 action.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 103
hi all

jees i am snowed under at work .....will try to get some screen time next week but not sure i will.................roll on financial year end !!

N

heres the action this week gang ........sorry still tied up on early year end stuff

N

Attachments

• g8 this week so far.JPG
    g8 this week so far.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 84
the Triple corrie indicator (see my links below) is a cracking way to introduce people to Strengthmeter based trading and simple momentum strategies .....

i'm not going through it here in detail ..there are tons of stuff on it in the links and also my website and also my youtube channel ........all free

the 3 duck version uses 3 different TF Strengthmeters all on 60 ma's

heres the 240m TF on a 60ma .........its the Highest TF and the Anchor / core setting .........if a currency is BELOW the zero you can only sell on triggers , if the Currency is Above Zero you can only buy currency on triggers

simple enough ?

heres last 3 weeks

see the yellow yen ? .....what can you only do with it ?..........SELL IT ON TRIGGERS !!!!
(note that yen has sold off twice this week in 80-100 pip moves .....take them ?)

See the RED GBP ..........what can you only do with it ? ..........BUY IT ON TRIGGERS !!!
Note that GBP came up 100pips today .....were you on it ?

bounce them off softer currencies or even go against earch other if you have the cahunnas

..............capische ??.............now go forth and trade ....:)

N

Attachments

• triple corrie.JPG
    triple corrie.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
hey all

again its been a long week and not much chance to trade ......i'll look to post some stuff this weekend

N

another week where i wont get much trading in ...........consultancy work is stacking up as year end looms ......still i got 2 new poll threads out .........i do like a little discussion on 2017 currency predictions

N

interesting december so far

yellow Yen and blue euro now the villains ...the Brown cad is romping home this month (250 pips up) and may become strongest currency in 2016 over next few days as yen continues to collapse (see below)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...edictions-strongest-currency.html#post2845924

I will get back into saddle now in 2017 ........consulting work will have me busy right up to xmas

cheers gang
N

Attachments

• december G8.JPG
    december G8.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
are you using the ole Triple corrie ? (see links in my signature area for free downloads)

using the 3 ducks ( 60 ma on 4H , 1H , 5min)

well here she is on the 4hr 60ma for December

remember the 4hour TF steers the others .......and is been saying :-

1) BUY brown CAD IN DECEMBER ..........ok ? :)
2) Buy turquoise NZD now .......ok ?
3) Buy Euro and GBP earlier in december.....they both fallen out now ...ok ?
4) Sell USD all through till recently ...as its going bull ....ok ?
5) Sell Yen when offered (like recently) ...its a big fat sell in december

and so on .........this is a solid tool to steer your higher TF calls gang ........ignore it at your peril ......the G8 never lie ...........

N

Attachments

• fxcorrelator 3 ducks triple corrie december 2016.JPG
    fxcorrelator 3 ducks triple corrie december 2016.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 143
Hey all

How's it going .......my consultancy workload will,hopefully ease in next few days finally......Jees it would be nice to do some scalping again......I will try to get some sessions in before,the xmas break next week and also,get back to finalising my plans for training courses in 2017

N

Merry xmas everyone ......here's a live wire who belongs to my niece

9'weeks old

N

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 168
attachment.php

Using strength across multiple chart periods gives me a good idea of which pairs to buy/sell.

Last edited by a moderator: