Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Hey all

How's it going .......my consultancy workload will,hopefully ease in next few days finally......Jees it would be nice to do some scalping again......I will try to get some sessions in before,the xmas break next week and also,get back to finalising my plans for training courses in 2017

N
Nice job men,you earn a good income from newbies,i guess despite the millions of money you have earned you take the time to help others :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
hey all

not really getting much to trading table this week so far ...but when i am its certainly selling GBP...............

cmon Sterling........you are getting hammered man ........

N

Attachments

• GBP struggles.JPG
    GBP struggles.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
usd has been a nice solid bull this morning ...easy action on my favs

GU and UJ

N

Attachments

• usd bull phase london.JPG
    usd bull phase london.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 93
usd still bullish for me

UJ has calmed a little ....GU still has opps .i think GBP is topping at moment so reselling it

NU is a really decent sell (not shown)

N

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 73
yen is also a nice bull generally again now ....big on higher TFs as well ..........

ej reselling 122.70's back to 122.50s

recycling profits
N

Nice job men,you earn a good income from newbies,i guess despite the millions of money you have earned you take the time to help others :LOL::LOL::LOL:

no i dont earn a good income from newbies ......i earn a good income from being a Business Consultant (qualified accountant since 1980s) and a good living from trading strengthmeter based currencies

I offer FREE systems and services to Traders since early 2000's here at T2win and also at FF (see my links below and also my T2win profile for more information)....that means i dont make an income from newbies

Ive been trading since 1980's and forex since early 2000's ...I was also a professional Gambler in my early teens

if I cant make good money after 37 years in Trading (and longer as a pro Gambler) then i should be shot :smart::LOL:

I will let everyone know if I intend to teach again when the time comes - T2win is very picky about Vendors so naturally I would talk to them about my position here if I were to consider mentoring / coaching / teaching again

N

Last edited:
no i dont earn a good income from newbies ......i earn a good income from being a Business Consultant (qualified accountant since 1980s) and a good living from trading strengthmeter based currencies

I offer FREE systems and services to Traders since early 2000's here at T2win and also at FF (see my links below and also my T2win profile for more information)....that means i dont make an income from newbies

Ive been trading since 1980's and forex since early 2000's ...I was also a professional Gambler in my early teens

if I cant make good money after 37 years in Trading (and longer as a pro Gambler) then i should be shot :smart::LOL:

I will let everyone know if I intend to teach again when the time comes - T2win is very picky about Vendors so naturally I would talk to them about my position here if I were to consider mentoring / coaching / teaching again

N

once a bookie always a bookie ( its very strange how those bookie chaps have not found a way of extracting the sugar out of a hot cup of :devilish:tea Happy new year

once a bookie always a bookie ( its very strange how those bookie chaps have not found a way of extracting the sugar out of a hot cup of :devilish:tea Happy new year

yep........the trilby hat and sheepskin is still in the cloakroom :LOL:

usd under intense pressure now us opens ..........easy seulling on U/J is best bet so far

N

GBP is finally offering some decent sells ........but you have to look to E/G for the moves

Cads having a nice US session ........Usd is obvious sell

N

Attachments

• ucad sells.JPG
    ucad sells.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 151
where am I ?

well..........

looking for buys on Yen and CAd
Selling Euro , USD and GBP

N

in EU at 0580......couldnt resist .usd is breaking bull .euro is THE sell

ucad resells are tempting ........but i need usd to fade now ..........EU at 0771 now is safer call

GU selling nicely ..again from 2164 highs to 2151 now ...........reistance hit....so dont go in unless it reconforms

EJ sells still trawling the bottom of the 122.51-122.36 range .....under sell pressure though