Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

heres the more familiar 1 hour TF on a default 20ma

The USD is a sell currently but fading fast ..............

(see what I was doing on the lower TFs now...........badly though clearly :) .i was not letting it turn properly)

AUD was a nice buy earlier i see .......

later
N

Attachments

• the 1 hour charts.JPG
    the 1 hour charts.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 155
ok as i get dragged out the door ive gone long on euro and GBP into USD ...........that damn Greenback is for turning back south .......I can feel it in my bones

and everyone knows that seat of your pants and gut feels is how you trade for profit ........right ? :eek:

right ? :cry:...........guys ? :whistling

N

Last edited:
Hamish ............is that you ?............hows the far east treating you my friend ?

N

Indeed it is and thanks for inquiring! Here in Hong Kong the Chinese New Year break is drawing to a close. I am very glad to see that you are still robustly promoting your FX Correlator and the "Introduction" thread is very good indeed.

Many thanks, also, to Jedster who is as inspiring as he is diligent and knowledgeable.

I have been rather diverted by researching CoT, Order Flow (reading Darkstar's book) and KG's Relative Strength/Basket Trading. The indomitable Steve Hopwood is very impressive. All these concepts appeal to my sense of curiosity and, as with your approach, are rather beyond the ken of the average Small Speculator. And we know what happens to them.

If there are any other followers, who happen to be in Hong Kong, might I please take this opportunity to invite them to get in touch? We ought to meet for a beer and a chat.

I intend to set-up on my own quite soon. With the resources of the Internet, self-discipline and kindred spirits it should be better than teaching English to Muppets = which is definitely not my true calling. The cut and thrust of FX certainly is.

More anon, and Trade Canny.

Hamish.

ok I have about 15min for lunch

time for a knock em down and drag em out scalping session

Game 0n

N

ok on low TF's I see a flat - bearish USD

CAD flew north..... .i missed that pony

CAD , NZD and AUD are the potential buys

others all sels into the USD .......

watching watching

G/U i came out on wafer profit

Yen is a sell and AUD is the buy at present

N

gotta scoot soon ...........I'm 3 minisule scalps up and and this 4th trade is a pain.....

cummon !!!!

N