Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Hi Mike - tried the link .Got a message from Norton that the link tried to launch a malware attack on my PC (n)

Ok, as has been discussed and posted recently, please don't click on the link that takes you to the fxcorrelator.com website. That website has been hacked, and is full of malware. Your anti-virus product will kick in every time you try to go to that website.

You don't need to go anywhere outside of this thread to download what you require, it is all here.

Refer to the attachments to that post (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1098.html#post1862498). There are 2 attachments, one is a pdf, the other is a .mq4 indicator.

Note that not just here, but generally, if you are not sure where a link is going to take you, before you actually click the link, simply hover your mouse over the link and look at the bottom of your browser. All browsers will show you the link destination in the status bar, when you hover over the link.

Mmm. i know its safe, because i downloaded it. could it be just Norton's settings ? Do you have a MT4 platform installed yet ? you will need this to run the correlator on.

Is this the name of the link on post 8783 that you clicked on ? its on the bottom under attached files

File Type: mq4 FXCORRELATOR_8020_SYSTEM_DO NOT RESELL OR COPY

Mmm. i know its safe, because i downloaded it. could it be just Norton's settings ? Do you have a MT4 platform installed yet ? you will need this to run the correlator on.

Nope that's not it. He is clicking on the link in the message which is taking him to the external website. What he needs to do is download the attachments to the message.

Nope that's not it. He is clicking on the link in the message which is taking him to the external website. What he needs to do is download the attachments to the message.

That is a file attachment at the bottom of post 8783 jedster, not a link to the website. That is where i downloaded it from.

That is a file attachment at the bottom of post 8783 jedster, not a link to the website. That is where i downloaded it from.

Yes, I know. The attachment(s) to the post are correct. However, the actual post itself contains a link to the fxcorrelator website. It is that link that this chap is clicking, which is giving him the errors...

Morning all .....

firstly a big big thankyou to the Jedster for the programming work we continue to collaborate on ............i've been in the Forex strengthmeter business now for nearly 12 years and I have never ever worked with someone as Good as the "J"........Jees hes good ......(but dont tell him of he will get bigheaded)

which is why I get so twitchy here about some of the artists out there charging thousands and thousands for magical currency meters and every other contaption regarding corrrelation and Forex Strengthmeters ...........

Trust me .......both individually and together as a team we have been through them all over the years and whilst a few are nicely packaged and coloured I still see nothing that cannot be matched by 2 or 3 of my FREE FXCorrelator indicators on appropriate settings of your choice and a little savvy and experience.......100% True Guys !

if you see anything out there you want explained and demysified before you EVER EVER EVER part with your hard earned cash bring it here gang .......we will help if we can

meanwhile I am lucky to have Jedster helping me continue to identify, research and challenge the real issues surrounding Strengthmeter systems.......which I only allude to in this simple introductory Thread

Look up the 7 ps here which I show sometimes (and attached again)........now ask any so called Currency meter expert how they address each of those principles in their $$$'s systems

Have a good weekend :smart:
N

Attachments

• 7 p's of trading.JPG
    7 p's of trading.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 123
I'm going to try to resolve my Website issues today .............jees no peace for the wicked

N

hey all

Nigel is running the shop this week :)p)

heres the week then ........opening doors .........

yesterday, last week , last month, last year means nothing...........the only thing that matters is Now ......right now .........

are we centred and focused ?

Good.......then lets begin :smart:
Nigel

Attachments

• opening position.JPG
    opening position.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 152
hey all

ok i'm in swissieland this week on business......supporting their brewing industry in the evenings

later
N

well ......i'll certainly try .........nigel and I will be in Paddy o reillys tonight ...Basel

No, I meant I'm Long Hops on your news. But then again, it's almost worth taking the trip over to watch you try.