Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

serious levels of risk.....best to explain fully the reliability why please for the people here to read (y)

well 7 GMT is the Frankfur open - the volatility comes in, and volatility is a very predictable thing, especially on majors (sometimes I trade JPY pairs when correlator shows it from 1 00 GMT). Timing is a very sharp thing in market. wel at 8 00 GMT is London Open and big guys are often change signals (but my HA indicator settings never lie - if it stays blue go long and vice a versa and we should wait for a retracement finder to rise or fall further even if there is no violet candle on it), next at 13 GMT New York Opens - and the biggest guys are in the play - here we should watch for engulfing candles, they show up very often (like today on all majors)..... 15 00 GMT is the Dinner in NY and moreoften no predictable volatility shows up

The rest you will feel later when watch my system for week at least

Last edited:
@ RH
. . . well, I only enter long when

retracement finder rises from the small violet candle
OK
HA is blue for at least 1 hour and gives price rejections
OK
trying to trade the most correlative pair (FXI DELPHI shows that)
OK, I see in the indi left corner
the same for shorts but vice a versa
OK
My advice is to trade it DEMO or just watch for a week
Agree
The most tradable paires are: EU,AU,GU, in the Asia - EJ,CADJPY,GJ,AJ, also EUROAUD and AUDCHF is very good trendable pairs with good signals
TKS
I trade with 50% of my DEPO - really, cause the system is very reliable from 7 GMT to 15 GMT of course, if you don't know why I can explain
ooops what a risk but what a confidence !!
and 7-15 GMT is London, I tkink you like because volatility and deep liquid market, but of course, I want to know your reasons about

May I ask for a picture with vertical lines that show entries?
and what other info give you the currencies lines?

Last edited:
well, I only enter long when

retracement finder rises from the small violet candle
OK
HA is blue for at least 1 hour and gives price rejections
OK
trying to trade the most correlative pair (FXI DELPHI shows that)
OK, I see in the indi left corner
the same for shorts but vice a versa
OK
My advice is to trade it DEMO or just watch for a week
Agree
The most tradable paires are: EU,AU,GU, in the Asia - EJ,CADJPY,GJ,AJ, also EUROAUD and AUDCHF is very good trendable pairs with good signals
TKS
I trade with 50% of my DEPO - really, cause the system is very reliable from 7 GMT to 15 GMT of course, if you don't know why I can explain
ooops what a risk but what a confidence !!
and 7-15 GMT is London, I tkink you like because volatility and deep liqid market, but of course, I want to know your reasons about

May I ask for a picture with vertical lines that show entries?
and what other info give you the currencies lines?

Just watch a market according to my system for a week and you will know, I always trade 40-50% of my DEPO on several pairs (5 are max - happens really seldom), but i will never go with a trade if I am not sure about the CORRELATOR or RETRACEMENT FINDER

hey all

heres the action as we go into the final furlong of the week.....as you know I am hunting E/U sells mainly today ......Dow came off to the 13,000 mark but as yet hasnt crashed further .....

moderate sells recently on E/U after that kicker north....but not as much as I was hoping ....

Remember I have been making this call AGAINST the prevailing currency order /signals on that left side chart ....proving once again that I never do what I am supposed to do......so shoot me.....I took a view that Dow would retrace on that upper Resistance level and generally it has today .... !

Good hunting in final period !
N

hey all

a war of attrition yesterday on trying to sell the E/U ......heaven knows what the final flurry was there in last hour or so ....:confused:

overall from early London opening the E/U did provide up to a 50 pip range of opportuntities but relatively hard work .and needed naturally the 15m TF signals to be in place ! (1.3020-1.2970s)

have a good weekend - I am moving house so not much from more from me till monday

RH please provide any more info on your system as requested because it looks very interesting indeed - - thanks again (y)

N :smart:

Attachments

• strange end to the day.jpg
    strange end to the day.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 135
Here my trades for everyday of this week according to my system:

Attachments

• monday EU.jpg
    monday EU.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 147
  • tuesday EU.jpg
    tuesday EU.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 141
  • wed EU.jpg
    wed EU.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 121
  • thurs EU.jpg
    thurs EU.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 112
  • FR EU.jpg
    FR EU.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 125
any comments fellows?

hey RH........

I have been moving home this week and am now going to set up my trading station up in next few days .......will hopefully get a chance to review your system later this week so am looking forward to it (y)

please keep active here as it looks peretty good

Dont be too concerned about lack of feedback from my corrie tribe here....I am pushing 450,000 views on this thread and rarely interact with only a handful of the viewers .....although I get a hell of a lot by PM and via my website followers

good work (y)
N

hey all...

well Nov ends and heres a 1ma setting on my FXcorrelator MONTHLY.....X-men setting

Yen is being destroyed !

In truth I backed Yen to win the Q4 strongest currency competion........(see my poll)

I figured the Dow would cool and I was correct on that so far in Q4 Oct and Nov show falls.....

BUT........I never figured the yen would get so abused by the BoJ......so we see the unusual position of Dow falling and Yen falling.........

lets see if December fares better.....i will need more pressure on the Dow and that means 3 from 3 months in the Quarter........something that may not be possible unless the Fiscal cliff goes over the edge

N

Attachments

• q4 signals.png
    q4 signals.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 121
Here my trades for everyday of this week according to my system:
RH, thanks for the pictures. Now I get more with your system but the "trigger" moment still confused me.
I underestand general trade conditions enviroment: GMT, MA, R finder, correlator, but don´t understand when you decide launch the order.
Also I saw that in your pic2 you broke the rules because MA number & color.

RH, thanks for the pictures. Now I get more with your system but the "trigger" moment still confused me.
I underestand general trade conditions enviroment: GMT, MA, R finder, correlator, but don´t understand when you decide launch the order.
Also I saw that in your pic2 you broke the rules because MA number & color.

I try to trade buy when all is blue or short when all is red but sometimes I break my own rules cause of my market feeling when market was too deep or high