Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Here is my Screen

Attachments

• EJ 30 11.jpg
    EJ 30 11.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 127
Mornin all........

the Gameplan today is pretty simple (as usual)

After a 2-300 rise on the Dow since Wed I anticipate it should come under pressure as Traders lock down for weekend....

Naturally this will be impacted by any Economic new releases today as well

So i'm hunting some buys on Yen and more especially USD today selling what I see on the 15m TF's

Yep - totally against the 4hr TF bias signals on the left Chart that tell us to only hunt Yen and USD sells generally ... .... (jees I make it hard for myself :whistling)

the odds also favour some Euro weakening as well today ....

later
N:smart:

Attachments

• gameplan.jpg
    gameplan.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 109
Hello every one, nice EURO ride on Asian session (EJ - was completely correlated), well I think objects of interest will be Jen and EURO today on Euro session

Hi RH......and welcome (y)

yep nice move overnight on E/J especially .....no doubt assisted by the BOJ announcements.....

interesting the main buys went predominently to the Euro...shows the stupid faith Traders have in it this week :rolleyes:

not a drop of money to the AUD I see ....jees that dude is having a bad few days for once (n)

N

Attachments

• boj speaks  .jpg
    boj speaks .jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 114
Mornin all........

After a 2-300 rise on the Dow since Wed I anticipate it should come under pressure as Traders lock down for weekend....

So i'm hunting some buys on Yen and more especially USD today selling what I see on the 15m TF's

Yep - totally against the 4hr TF bias signals on the left Chart that tell us to only hunt Yen and USD sells generally ... .... (jees I make it hard for myself :whistling)

later

looks like an early start then for us...although interestingly the Dow futures is not yet softening ..... (y)

N

Attachments

• EU falling.jpg
    EU falling.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 86
jees USd is strong at the moment ..........if Dow finally starts softening soon we should have some even nicer buys on it !

well I've got several good systemsin one!

wich gives good signals (it includes heiniken Ashi with fibo settings, retracement finder also with fibo and of course the Delphi correlator and arrows which I used to watch the tendencies.

The best timeframe is m5 for this system

Attachments

• AU m5.jpg
    AU m5.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 131
  • System which works 100%.zip
    155 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Mornin all........

later

hey all

the EU has been kind so far .....in truth for me it really doesnt deserve to be this good a sell position but we always take whats given (the GBP was even better a sell ! )

lets see if that Dow can now seriously bounce south to close out the week

if this does happen - as the time moves into the US pm session look for more action selling A/U into weekly close

N

Attachments

• EU sells.jpg
    EU sells.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 115
well I've got several good systemsin one!

wich gives good signals (it includes heiniken Ashi with fibo settings, retracement finder also with fibo and of course the Delphi correlator and arrows which I used to watch the tendencies.

The best timeframe is m5 for this system

Hey RH

Always happy to have a system here that works 100% of the time ;)

Jason Fielder is certainly an interesting character whos path ive crossed before here on the thread....

will try to play with this when I get time

thanks again (y)
N

yeah! try it on any m5 chart and you'll see that there is NO false signals and you always have 1 signal a day on any PAIR =))))

EU false breakout for now

RH, thanks for share your system, it´s running in my platform rigth now
Despite seeing the picture from your system seems very intuitive, could you write for us something about the rules of entry, exit and some MM?
TKS

Despite seeing the picture from your system seems very intuitive, could you write for us something about the rules of entry, exit and some MM?
TKS

well, I only enter long when

retracement finder rises from the small violet candle
HA is blue for at least 1 hour and gives price rejections
trying to trade the most correlative pair (FXI DELPHI shows that)

the same for shorts but vice a versa

My advice is to trade it DEMO or just watch for a week

The most tradable paires are: EU,AU,GU, in the Asia - EJ,CADJPY,GJ,AJ, also EUROAUD and AUDCHF is very good trendable pairs with good signals

I trade with 50% of my DEPO - really, cause the system is very reliable from 7 GMT to 15 GMT of course, if you don't know why I can explain

Last edited:
hey all

heres the action as we go into the final furlong of the week.....as you know I am hunting E/U sells mainly today ......Dow came off to the 13,000 mark but as yet hasnt crashed further .....

moderate sells recently on E/U after that kicker north....but not as much as I was hoping ....

Remember I have been making this call AGAINST the prevailing currency order /signals on that left side chart ....proving once again that I never do what I am supposed to do......so shoot me.....I took a view that Dow would retrace on that upper Resistance level and generally it has today .... !

Good hunting in final period !
N

Attachments

• selling EU.jpg
    selling EU.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 111
TKS

Agreed - yep that would be good for the people here to see.....:smart:

thanks again for your input
N

well, I only enter long when

retracement finder rises from the small violet candle
HA is blue for at least 1 hour and gives price rejections
trying to trade the most correlative pair (FXI DELPHI shows that)

the same for shorts but vice a versa

My advice is to trade it DEMO or just watch for a week

The most tradable paires are: EU,AU,GU, in the Asia - EJ,CADJPY,GJ,AJ, also EUROAUD and AUDCHF is very good trendable pairs with good signals

I trade with 50% of my DEPO - really, cause the system is very reliable from 7 GMT to 15 GMT of course, if you don't know why I can explain

serious levels of risk.....best to explain fully the reliability why please for the people here to read (y)

today I waited more from AU trade but closed 15 pips and it gave me 455 USD, closed it because some bulls showed on m5 after 13 GMT