Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NVP

The Euro has gone way out theredoes that look like a possible convergence trade with the NZD

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 115
What a day the best so far GPB/NZ so far 240 pipes?????EURCAN SO FAR 146 pipes GBP NZ 250 pipes GBP CAN 100 pipes GBP AUS 80 PIPES USCA 50 PIPES I could make more so far all day
yes gentlemen almost 900 pipes congratulations i never see that in my life what a day for trading imagine i am on holiday in PARIS wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

B

You are doing excellent, I am missing all these trades, to help me and some of the others in here learning this system it would be good if you could post when you start to see a potential trade happening.

Congratulations

well you have too study the chart and understand the above and down has the us and jpy are above the line watch for other currency cross the line down and going down wait for a while then see on your chart the 1 minutes and 5 minutes chart if both are indicated the same trend then hes confirm all okay then enter your trade in your meta trader also in my candles chart i have the DEMA_ RLH chart then the moving average 20 and 80 or i never enter a trade when the candle are between those 20 and 80 so in the delma rlh you will see the trend buy or sell never enter the trade between the line only under for sale or short then above for buy or long that my strategy but i am new here only study no stop for 6 months he take time but i am getting there but today since yesterday was a special day he never happen everyday don't force the trade let him coming then when all right just click on don't forget your stop be safe in case the trade go the other side hope you understand my English not
perfect

Thanks B that is usefull information I have been entering my trades to early and they always turn on me, I have to learn to be patient. What Is the DEMA_RLH? Also what is you'd exit strategy

hey all

the pm session has been difficult because of the Euro dive :innocent:

NVP

Attachments

• pm session.jpg
    pm session.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 165
What a day the best so far GPB/NZ so far 240 pipes?????EURCAN SO FAR 146 pipes GBP NZ 250 pipes GBP CAN 100 pipes GBP AUS 80 PIPES USCA 50 PIPES I could make more so far all day
yes gentlemen almost 900 pipes congratulations i never see that in my life what a day for trading imagine i am on holiday in PARIS wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wow b

I dont drift off of the usd and yen based trades but I know the potential of looking at other pairs that are diverging

well done............we can all learn a lot from you :smart:

please share any ideas (y)

N

Thanks B that is usefull information I have been entering my trades to early and they always turn on me, I have to learn to be patient. What Is the DEMA_RLH? Also what is you'd exit strategy

please found too download if not let me know

Attachments

• DEMA_RLH.mq4
    2.9 KB · Views: 260
please found too download if not let me know

okay closed your metal trader then click property in your metal trader then click for target then scroll the page until you found expert then double click on indicators a file open with all indicators then insert the indicators i send you closed all open again your meta trader go too custom indicator located the dema rlh then double click on you see on the metal trader make sure allow import hes click then click okay voila should be on your metal trader i usually trade on 15 minutes or 30 minutes good Luke

Thanks B that is usefull information I have been entering my trades to early and they always turn on me, I have to learn to be patient. What Is the DEMA_RLH? Also what is you'd exit strategy[/QUO

Attachments

• desktop.gif
    desktop.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 197
hey all

Nice correlation overnight on 5 mins (y)

NVP

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 138
hey all

work work work is keeping me out of my charts..............

sorry will try to post over the weekend (y)

N

New to the thread, just 935 pages to read ;-)

Came over from FF, so your cross posting is working NVP.

Last edited:
been a while but a new video in town......the 1hour actually delivered some nice signals this week (y)

good start to the week on the 5 mins (y)

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 117
1 hour TF is in a Dow sell , yen/usd buy phase so be aware :smart:

NVP

Attachments

• 1 hours.jpg
    1 hours.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 157
nice snappy trade delivers some G/U pips (y)

N

Attachments

• 5 min signal.jpg
    5 min signal.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 102