4 hour .jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 104
daily is tempting but I need a Dow bounce to persuade me :smart:

N

Attachments

• daily.jpg
    daily.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 135
even the weekly's are taking a break......

any timeframe the FXcorrelator is effective if used correctly (y)

N

Attachments

• weeklys.jpg
    weeklys.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 137
wowwww the Aussie we could enter with the euro then and then gbp then us then cad wowwww a nigth we could make some big bucks?????????????????so easy you cannot go wrong shame did wake up late never mine next time

wowwww the Aussie we could enter with the euro then and then gbp then us then cad wowwww a nigth we could make some big bucks?????????????????so easy you cannot go wrong shame did wake up late never mine next time

hi B

the overnights sure are nice usually ............seems like the usd and the yen settle down more (y)

N

those overnights sure are nice

AussieD was poor though and went against the trades as the Reserve Bank held int rates at 4.75% :eek:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
those overnights sure are nice

AussieD was poor though and went against the trades :eek:

N

well don't know what happen too the Aussie???? maybe they have a strike down there or the AUSSIE too strong above the US hmm never happen before anywhere has long we making money loll i still enjoy PARIS now testing in BORDEAUX the red wine wowww so nice enjoyed your days guys see you later

attention GBP what a rally big money too be made against so many currency wowwww what a winner since early morning

lunchtime action...we are sitting on a retrace at the moment :sleep:

N

Attachments

• lunchtime action.jpg
    lunchtime action.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 136
North push never made it ......not bad south now .....(y)

N

Attachments

• nice moves .jpg
    nice moves .jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 140
actually the 5mins 500ma setting shows all the currencies are fairly low in volatility currently so plenty of elbow room to move up or down...(y)

N

Attachments

• 5 mins 500ma.jpg
    5 mins 500ma.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 145
jees its been hard work today on the 5mins :confused:

we had a sell signal on the usd and Yen that I forecast earlier and that may be due again to relight if we can get the dow pumping North again

hard hard grind :rolleyes:
N

Attachments

• choppy.jpg
    choppy.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 142
the 1 hour is in trade on the 80/20 YenUSD charts (Sell signal)

the dow is rising but is not above its 80sma though

rules rules rules....:sneaky:
N

Attachments

• 1 hour.jpg
    1 hour.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 141
well so far 60 pipes on GBP/CHF NOT BAD STILL RISING ON 1 HR CHART wowwwww since the morning incredibable

It's been many a moon since I posted on this thread. Where does the time go? (Rhetorical question!!):)

I'm delighted to see that the thread continues to be well supported and Neil is still, unselfishly, helping others to try and profit from the forex markets, using Corrie. All who have subscribed to this thread, over the years, should be grateful to Neil for sharing Corrie with us. It's not the HG but, it is a very useful trading tool. Imho, it is more effective on the longer tfs (1 hr+)

Last edited: