Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

I see your excitement............??

what if I told you that any idiot can get into a potentially winning trade, but only a consistent master of Exit strategies can optimise / deliver all those pips on offer !!

N

Last edited:
c'mon ......tell me what you all do here

I am notoriously coy on exits.........why ?

because they need to be so customised to your own skillsets and trading style !

N

happy to discuss this over next few days if you all want here.......theres no hocus pocus and its all common sence in the end

in fact all trading is common sence.....you all just need to stop listening to the marketering brigade telling you its complicated and you need their (expensive) help

N

the master ?.......hahahahahah:LOL:

a part time trader who got lucky on reinventing an indicator that has become famous on its own amazing merits ?

anyway heres my take on things ......

but you are the master! you can feel a disturbance in the corrie before any indicator. :cheesy:

I'm totally interested in exit strategies. Especially if you've got some good material from Lance Beggs to discuss. The way I see it, there are as many ways to get out of a trade as there are to get into a trade - so it makes sense to use the same tools to get you out that you used to get you in, right? FXCorrie plus a sprinkling of price action wisdom?

hey all

heres the overnights .............patchy action

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
hey all

exit ideas are generic..................

heres a link I tried to start a while back and died on its feet............exit is 95% of the holy grail and its dissapointing that a lot of people dont get the importance, spending all their time on the perfect entry

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...exit-strategies-forex-market.html#post1416288

entry's dont make you a penny.....its the exit that makes the bucks (or loses them for you)

I will talk corrie strategies here but discuss generic ones on that thread as it needs to be re-energised

N

Last edited:
hey all

quiet day on the 5mins if you follow the strictest rules of combat

Dow must be above or below the 20ma and the 80ma

yen and usd must be both above or below the 20ma and 80ma and in opposing direction to the Dow

only trade currencies opposing the yen /USD that are above/below the 20ma &80ma

but what do i know ?...............make up your own rules please....and tell me the ones that work ;)

N

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 158
for scalpers this is veeeerrrry fast stuff

1 minutes :eek::eek:

N

Attachments

• scalping.jpg
    scalping.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 171
nice overnights (y)

looks like the Dow is finally turning north so bat for some yen/USD sells soon on confirmation of the indicator

N

Attachments

• nice overnights.jpg
    nice overnights.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 187
wow what a turnaround.......see how the usd NEVER got south on the 80ma so yuo didnt get pulled into selling it ?

buying tag team then :smart:

NVP

Attachments

• pow.jpg
    pow.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 143
nice nice GBP sell

n

Attachments

• gbp ride.jpg
    gbp ride.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 146