mornin

Dow up = tag south :smart:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 116
Hey all !

could anyone give me the link to get FXC_1HR_500_BARS indicator for trading convergence? i am lost with All these posts... :cheesy:

Keep it up like this Master NVP ! (y)

David

here it is

N

Attachments

• FXC_1 Hour_500_BARS.tpl
    4.1 KB · Views: 164
and heres the action :smart:

same divergence rules apply re bandwidths

N

Attachments

• i hour tplate.jpg
    i hour tplate.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 142
i'm having trouble with my remote access today so talk amongst yourself

jeeeesss

N

here it is

N

Hey, I finally found it on my own. The stickie you have at the bottom of your posts refers to it but it isn't there; so I had to chase it down, although I asked about it here up above myself. snif snif.

hey M

post 6192 has 2 attached files and they look ok to me ??

N

Oh, I found it on my own. Your stick refers to post 6193 where they are not attached, so I wasn't sure where to look, but I backtracked and found it.

hey all - remote working again

Jees I missed a pip party :eek:

dow down = Tag up

N:smart:

Attachments

• easypeasy.jpg
    easypeasy.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 132
Hi be bopper
What broker are you using if you don't mind my asking. Or perhaps this is a better question? I've been all over the net looking for a broker that offers the Dow along with Forex and can't find one. Is there a way where I can just get the indicator and install in my custom indicators?

Or N and be bopper, which is the best set up if you don't have the Dow? I'm frustrated here, oh and one more thing, I keep looking for the post where I can install the bands. I know I read it somewhere along here, and there was one that said it was attached, but I didn't see it there.

Come on boys, help a gal out? I need some enlightenment.:idea:

I'm using Interactive Brokers and they don't offer the Dow, well they do but annoyingly it's divided into two instruments - 1 normal session and 1 out-of-hours, so I'd have to jump through hoops.

I also get FXCM data and I think they might do it, but I don't have it on my data feed. I think I'd have to ask them to subscribe, but that is something I haven't got around to yet. :(

By the way, MaggieO, your first name's not Jody, is it? Jody MaggieO? :clap:

game over ? :whistling

N

Attachments

• game over .jpg
    game over .jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 120
hey M

you must be able to get the Dow on a seperate internet platform from a free broker
and add the 80sma and the 20sma ?

s/be a few around and just have it open as a small window on screen

ouanda , etc etc ???

N

hey Jason - I see you online

welcome ...........the ODL/FXCM (Live - not demo) platform is pretty robust and all my screens published here are from the MT4 account I have there and using the FX charts and the US30 dow chart

i'm happy to recommend it to uk followers

N

I'm using Interactive Brokers and they don't offer the Dow, well they do but annoyingly it's divided into two instruments - 1 normal session and 1 out-of-hours, so I'd have to jump through hoops.

I also get FXCM data and I think they might do it, but I don't have it on my data feed. I think I'd have to ask them to subscribe, but that is something I haven't got around to yet. :(

By the way, MaggieO, your first name's not Jody, is it? Jody MaggieO? :clap:

Nope. My name is Magdalena:D

hey M

you must be able to get the Dow on a seperate internet platform from a free broker
and add the 80sma and the 20sma ?

s/be a few around and just have it open as a small window on screen

ouanda , etc etc ???

N

Well heck, what do ya think I've been doing? :LOL: I'm searching I'm searching.
Ok, a second question, in case you haven't seen the first one, look up above somewhere.
You show the template with the band, and then you show the my lovely Corrie in it's older dress....which one do you use most and why? Although I know the same rules apply. And the template with the bands, you set that to the 1h? I have it up but it sure is a lot to look at! Oh, I remember now the other question, do you use the Dow with this template as well?

Well heck, what do ya think I've been doing? :LOL: I'm searching I'm searching.
Ok, a second question, in case you haven't seen the first one, look up above somewhere.
You show the template with the band, and then you show the my lovely Corrie in it's older dress....which one do you use most and why? Although I know the same rules apply. And the template with the bands, you set that to the 1h? I have it up but it sure is a lot to look at! Oh, I remember now the other question, do you use the Dow with this template as well?

hey m

the FXcorrelator is the same animal in all guises re this thread ...some have bold lines automatically for the yen and usd to identfy them easier , others have some arrows which can be programmed to show seperate FXC timeframes and MA's to assist the main line chart - they all do the same thing though

theres also templates for band trading............go back and search for these posts where I discuss convergence......this is a corrie on a 500ma

sorry the thread is not organised and orderly but I never set it out to be a manual and it is more of a journal/journey as the system has developed

one day I will publish but due to other committments it will not be yet

I provide free indicators here and have contibuted over 6,000 posts so all I ask is for more experienced correlators to pitch in and help when people ask......

thks (y)
N

overnights were solid :smart:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
and the 1 hours have been solid as well this week :smart:

you can always confirm the 5mins direction with the 1 hour signal to be safer .......the 5 min overnights were actually counter directional to the main 1 hour tag team push up though so it can work independently

Easy peasy
N

Attachments

• 1 hour.jpg
    1 hour.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
hey all

i'm tied up this morning - hopefully post this afternoon

N