Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hmm ????well i am sitting on a 15 minutes 5 minutes and 1 minute chart has they say if i am correct when Mr and Mrs are above or down i trade the one currency just cross the line on the other direction i just wait too make sure hes okay then enter the trade then watch then set up my stop lost then see what happen please do practised a lot on demo then you will see what working or not very interesting and challenging loll also the 3 charts help me too determined if the trend going too be a long one or short one please NVP correct me if i am wrong also i never trade if the candles are between the 20 and 80 average lines only if they are above or under that the way i am doing it if someone think i am wrong please correct me i dont want too input wrong information uhuh uhuh i still learning the hard way but i must succeed that my goal i never give up but Mr NVP got the best tool too succeed then hes free some guru will charged you $ 500 even more for junk robot or clean your account overnight my advised never ever buy a robot they all crap no one work impossible i try so many of them lucky i got all a refund hahahahaha trust me MR NVP come up with the best tool you cannot go wrong when you understand the system sure he take time too master it but when you got it you laughing all the way too the bank i am ready too buy that system if he was with trend signal and i am sure they can do it ?????i would pay at least over $ 1000 cause i am sure in a good week you have your money back
all have a very good trading i am on my way home too PARIS tomorrow will try too be on line cheers all

hmm ????well i am sitting on a 15 minutes 5 minutes and 1 minute chart has they say if i am correct when Mr and Mrs are above or down i trade the one currency just cross the line on the other direction i just wait too make sure hes okay then enter the trade then watch then set up my stop lost then see what happen please do practised a lot on demo then you will see what working or not very interesting and challenging loll also the 3 charts help me too determined if the trend going too be a long one or short one please NVP correct me if i am wrong also i never trade if the candles are between the 20 and 80 average lines only if they are above or under that the way i am doing it if someone think i am wrong please correct me i dont want too input wrong information uhuh uhuh i still learning the hard way but i must succeed that my goal i never give up but Mr NVP got the best tool too succeed then hes free some guru will charged you $ 500 even more for junk robot or clean your account overnight my advised never ever buy a robot they all crap no one work impossible i try so many of them lucky i got all a refund hahahahaha trust me MR NVP come up with the best tool you cannot go wrong when you understand the system sure he take time too master it but when you got it you laughing all the way too the bank i am ready too buy that system if he was with trend signal and i am sure they can do it ?????i would pay at least over $ 1000 cause i am sure in a good week you have your money back
all have a very good trading i am on my way home too PARIS tomorrow will try too be on line cheers all

Have a safe trip!(y)

OK NVP,

You wanted questions from us newbies. Here they are! LOL

We thank you for taking the time out for us.

another happy customer (i think?).....:smart:

N

right everyone lets look at these multiple timeframes......

jees you dudes are fast learners

N

firstly

please please please can I ask followers of the corrieness here tohvea read up on the following :-

1) using ma's as trading systems (including multiple mas)

2) using multiple timframes

3) and if you get a little time also have a look at price action trading ......the simple coe stuff like higher highs and lower lows plus support and resisistance levels and breahs blah blah blah

why ?

because 1) is what any corrie does on things like the 80 / 20 system

2) is using multle timeframes

3) is using the 500ma setting on the corrie

trust me is worth it ................why ?...........because there are far better teachers and sites out there than me to explain this stuff ( still for free)

and also it will help in understanding the correlator a little more :smart:

N

Hi Neil,

how are you ?.. I´dont want to spam your thread.. but I´d like to also discuss about a little bit differnt approach (inspired by Petar) how to trade a currency strength.. so I hope do you mind.

I draw TL (channels) severally for each currency (TF 1H), so Petar and Neil check this out and tell me your opinion :cool:

I made some trades last week based on breakouts or rebounds, they all hit profit targets.

see you later guys,

K

I find this intriguing. Don't know anything about TL lines, it's on my list to study now.

hey all

today was perfect .....just perfect for corrie action

and i'm sitting in smoky bar with some drunk germans who like my colourfull charts

check out every chart and note what perfection is

power (from yen and Euro mainly)
position (usd and yen moved in same direction on the 1h and 5 mins all day)
perspective (they started from neutral zone on the 5min chart and got better and better)

see it learn it
N

and just as a kicker that E/J will converge on a retracing Dow.....watch

Aw man, you sure know how to kick a gal in the butt.

Hey Neil, it sounds like a good atmosphere :D

.. I´m happy you support me and you´re open to another approach (y)

Basics of this approach is (Petar could write his experience, it would be great):

1) draw trend lines
2) wait till currencies reach borders of channel
3) again wait how currency reacts
4) there´s only 2 possibilities
4.1) rebound
4.2) breakout
5) when you think you know what happend (4.1 or 4.2) you should find currency in opposite direction and create pair
6) then open chart with that pair
7) check SR and another TA stuff
8) don´t forget to control your MM !!!

that´s all

As you said Neil "we start today one step at a time together"

K

OH Sheesh, I get it TL is Trend Lines. I know about Trend lines. This is vereee interesting.

Hi all,

as NVP said, it is important to know some basics like price action, TL, head and shoulders pattern etc. .. yeah, I know, there are so many technical analysis guns.. but some basics are really unescapable ..

so.. no excuses my friends :smart:

I attach an example of setup which put me quickly in picture of every pairs I open..

ie.: fx corrie makes signal to sell USD and buy EUR (it means buy EUR/USD pair) then I open EUR/USD chart with my template (with SR levels, ADR, Stoch., SMA, Trend info)

then I see what is happening there and I can find the best enter/ exit.
I see eur/usd was falling to support level and is possible to rebound up, because corrie said USD is no longer strong and EUR is getting stronger.

it was only illustrational example what could happend... and those indicator are only visible tools (not dogma) to see what is going on faster... of course it would be better to see it all without indicators (just pure trading).. :whistling/ :D

(btw it is only picture of template, not of trade example as i talked about)

good luck

K

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 212
hey all

going home today and I can catch up with the action.......

heres the week on a 1 hour chrt (80 ma and 20ma) plus the dow on a 20 and 80 sma

I dont promise 1,000 pips a month on this thread or 100% guaranteed trades as some do

c'mon .....just follow the rules and I show you the money ......(y)

N

Attachments

• money money money .jpg
    money money money .jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 143
Hi all,

as NVP said, it is important to know some basics like price action, TL, head and shoulders pattern etc. .. yeah, I know, there are so many technical analysis guns.. but some basics are really unescapable ..

so.. no excuses my friends :smart:

I attach an example of setup which put me quickly in picture of every pairs I open..

ie.: fx corrie makes signal to sell USD and buy EUR (it means buy EUR/USD pair) then I open EUR/USD chart with my template (with SR levels, ADR, Stoch., SMA, Trend info)

then I see what is happening there and I can find the best enter/ exit.
I see eur/usd was falling to support level and is possible to rebound up, because corrie said USD is no longer strong and EUR is getting stronger.

it was only illustrational example what could happend... and those indicator are only visible tools (not dogma) to see what is going on faster... of course it would be better to see it all without indicators (just pure trading).. :whistling/ :D

(btw it is only picture of template, not of trade example as i talked about)

good luck

K

wow.............nice stuff K (y)

Hi N,

welcome home ;)

.. yep, you know.. someone could underrate it (basics are really childlike easy).. and then makes trade based only on fx corrie.. and it could be dangerous :!:

As Maggieo (I think) said, bigger picture is needed (y)

K

I don't think I've seen it mentioned here, but surely the dollar index is also interesting, especially as it has now hit a pretty hefty support at 75. Corrie + price action will be useful next week.

I don't think I've seen it mentioned here, but surely the dollar index is also interesting, especially as it has now hit a pretty hefty support at 75. Corrie + price action will be useful next week.

Hi CacTrader,

yep great point, dollar index is good to watching. Even liteforex.org provide also the rest of 8 currencies index.

I attach the formula how to calculate both version of dollar index (by dedek2)

K

Attachments

• vzorec_1.jpg
    vzorec_1.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 147
  • vzorec_2.jpg
    vzorec_2.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 126
Hi CacTrader,

yep great point, dollar index is good to watching. Even liteforex.org provide also the rest of 8 currencies index.

I attach the formula how to calculate both version of dollar index (by dedek2)

K

Um....hmmmm.....it looks like greek to me

Okay, okay guys

I am doing my utmost best to keep up with you but there is only so many hours in a day! I'm gonna make you proud some day, but not today.

Here is a teeny problem for me. Sometimes when you use short cuts like MA or TF I get confused when actually I know all about it, when later I realize your talking about moving averages or time frames.

This is no excuse, believe me...it isn't. But it can't be denied. I have MS (Multiple Sclerosis), and sometimes what is clear one day, becomes unclear the next. This is my burdeen to overcome. I've been trading on and off for the past two years, mostly as a hobby because I have always been intrigued by the stock market. But now I seriously want to buckle down and learn. I've read several books in the past, and sure there is a lot more homework to do, but somewhere in my head the basics are there, if I could only figure out a way to pull them out.

So here is what i have to do to participate. I have to relearn. Then in a few days, I have to relearn. Get my drift?

I print everything I read. I print this whole site as I read it! I make stickies and place them all over my computer and desktop. It's gets very confusing looking for the right sticky....lol.

But what I'm saying is that, you may think we don't know the basics, or I don't know the basics, but I do. Don't understimate your students. Just because we ask the questions it doesn''t mean we don't know why we're asking it. You know?

You asked us to ask questions, so we're asking. The answer to our question is not to be told to go back and read the basics although that goes without saying, the asnwer is left unaswered.

I'm not ticked. I'm just feeling kind of stupid right now. I asked several questions, and I would appreciate those questions answered without a throwback to lack of education.

This is a wonderful site with just as wonderful people within it. But I would appreciate just the answer to the question and not an aside comment that makes me feel as though I'm in first grade. Grant you, I have learning problems. Scratch that. I have problems with retaining information that I've learned, but I'm finding ways to overcome that. Am I being sensitive? Yes. I freely admit that. But to have several of you making suggestions that one needs to go back and read the basics, when one is taking copious notes on everything read, printing out everything read, watching videos, and then finally overcoming shyness to ask a question, then to be told go learn the basics without being given the answer does not make me a happy camper.

You guys are great and sweet, but take it easy on us. We've done well already on not enough information. Pretty soon we'll be able to teach it as well. Just slow down a bit and like I said earlier, don't understimate your students.

We still love you.

Last edited: