Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Hello guys,

I have buy on EURJPY (EURUSD is in same situation),i will show you my workspace with Coleration H1 chart and my intraday chart i work every day with huge succes.If you see EUR broke nice chanel projection,i am expext of chanel projection and you can see on chart with Volume,on EURJPY we are in very good projection,same is for EURUSD.I will go to 111 on eurjpy,we will see..Hope my chart will help you in your trading..

Cheers

Petar

Attachments

• eurr.gif
    eurr.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 136
hi all

5 min overnights were mainly selling tag signals (suported by a dow rise)............recent correction on the dow south has confused matters a little

ill try to connect later from work.........if not then will be a light day of posts from me as no charts available :(

N

Attachments

• 5 min overnights.jpg
    5 min overnights.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 116
Hello guys,

I have buy on EURJPY (EURUSD is in same situation),i will show you my workspace with Coleration H1 chart and my intraday chart i work every day with huge succes.If you see EUR broke nice chanel projection,i am expext of chanel projection and you can see on chart with Volume,on EURJPY we are in very good projection,same is for EURUSD.I will go to 111 on eurjpy,we will see..Hope my chart will help you in your trading..

Cheers

Petar

Hey Petar

Nice call.....(y)

if i run a 1h scenario using a 20ma and a 80ma as you can see i liked selling tag (supported by dow rises overnight) but euro only came north on the 20ma and not the 80ma

this is purely about how many filters you apply though.....the stricter you are the less signals you will get :smart:

can you define "Volume" in a forex situation ?

N

Attachments

• euro buy.jpg
    euro buy.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 119
my remote access continues to die at work ...............so I can do nothign at present

hmmmmmmmm (n)
n

Hey Petar

Nice call.....(y)

if i run a 1h scenario using a 20ma and a 80ma as you can see i liked selling tag (supported by dow rises overnight) but euro only came north on the 20ma and not the 80ma

this is purely about how many filters you apply though.....the stricter you are the less signals you will get :smart:

can you define "Volume" in a forex situation ?

N

Huh,you dont know for Volume ? :whistling

VOlume is for me best indicator to see when buyers or sellers looser power and than i know what i waiting.Of course i draw my projection and work just if i have good one..:smart:
I work this method long with great succes and
i think coleration can give me one more confirmation..(y)

THis is setup from yesterday on EURUSD,good 100 pips :clap:

Attachments

• nice.gif
    nice.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 135
Huh,you dont know for Volume ? :whistling

VOlume is for me best indicator to see when buyers or sellers looser power and than i know what i waiting.Of course i draw my projection and work just if i have good one..:smart:
I work this method long with great succes and
i think coleration can give me one more confirmation..(y)

THis is setup from yesterday on EURUSD,good 100 pips :clap:

Hi Petar

hmmmm - unless I have missed something, Volume information (as per other markets) does not exist for Forex - your Platform is creating data that it is defining as Volume...........i just wondered what it was using

N

I have now bribed my best IT contact with Beer for help:rolleyes:..........lets see if I can get back into the game soon

jees i'm getting withdrawal symptons :eek:

N

beautiful overnights.....................

peraps I get my remote trading screens back today hopefully :clover:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 114
the top 2 arows of the triple arrow system are shown here......nice moves happening here as well (as Petar picked up yesterday )

I love Correlated moves :love:

N

Attachments

• triple arrow.jpg
    triple arrow.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 139
you could just buy the dow of course...................(tee hee)

heres a very simple system that I use sometimes.......good ole MA's supported by recent price action

N

Attachments

• simple but effective.jpg
    simple but effective.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
and before people ask

of course I have many many (private) indicators that support the main FXCorrelator indicators I offer here FREE at the thread

heres the usd and the yen on customised 5min index charts with those same sma's

I may soon finally write/offer that system book with additional indicators and plenty of training videos so watch this space.......I do need to consolidate all my notes and get my head together so publishing would help this process :smart:

organisation is not my strong point !!!

N

Attachments

• customised screens.jpg
    customised screens.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 135
Hello guys i bought AUDUSD at 0.9980 TP 1.0075,we broke good chanel projection :cool:

Cheers

Petar

Attachments

• audus.gif
    audus.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 178
Hello guys i bought AUDUSD at 0.9980 TP 1.0075,we broke good chanel projection :cool:

Cheers

Petar

Hi Petar

fascinating to see you chanelling on a 20ma setting (as opposed to chanelling on a more price sensitive/freemoving 500ma setting say)

I use the lower MA settings purely based on crossovers to the Zero (or line crossovers on specific currencies in advanced methods)

hmmm - something for me to think about :smart:
N

still no remote access for me today..............jees its boring !!!

Hi Petar

fascinating to see you chanelling on a 20ma setting (as opposed to chanelling on a more price sensitive/freemoving 500ma setting say)

I use the lower MA settings purely based on crossovers to the Zero (or line crossovers on specific currencies in advanced methods)

hmmm - something for me to think about :smart:
N

Hi NVP,

Heh,i work 4 years with chanels and as i said i trade with Volume and price action that is all i need.I also falaow coleration with chanels,i choose pair i think it has good swings for chanel than i choose Timeframe and thats it...;)

Cheers

Petar

Hi NVP,

Heh,i work 4 years with chanels and as i said i trade with Volume and price action that is all i need.I also falaow coleration with chanels,i choose pair i think it has good swings for chanel than i choose Timeframe and thats it...;)

Cheers

Petar

hi Petar ............sorry I cant commit the time to the arrangement you proposed, but I am certainly going to look at your work on FF as soon as I get time

respect :smart:
Neil

I use Better Volume 1.4...But i created my way of trading,i read many books for Volume but all that isnt according my personality and style..:cool:

Cheers

Petar

ok thanks.........I have always been sceptical of using volume based indicators in Forex Trading but your obvious success in this field has prompted me to look again....especially devising a special currency based version

excellent (y)
N