Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Heh :) Yea,that is my profile :cool:

Latest story is the meeting of EU and the IMF's inspection to countries like Spain. Well, I can not guarantee eur can drop down now, but it would be in next two weeks, cuz German has some disputes related to interest rates and amount of bailout by using the EFSF with IMF and other countries like France, a country always puts itself into a position as the BOSS of europe. So for me, buying eur put options is a great idea. Lol...

Latest story is the meeting of EU and the IMF's inspection to countries like Spain. Well, I can not guarantee eur can drop down now, but it would be in next two weeks, cuz German has some disputes related to interest rates and amount of bailout by using the EFSF with IMF and other countries like France, a country always puts itself into a position as the BOSS of europe. So for me, buying eur put options is a great idea. Lol...

As i posted on FF long term analisy,i expext 1.5000 in 2011...WE will see,tehnicly i see clear buy we will see where will be fundamental...:cool:

As i posted on FF long term analisy,i expext 1.5000 in 2011...WE will see,tehnicly i see clear buy we will see where will be fundamental...:cool:

Ok, hold your opinion, dude. But from my perspective, unless Greece, Irish etc pigs quit EU voluntarily, then I will take your words seriously. Why these countries hate investigated by IMF, cuz they hide too many horrible financial problems! So just let market tell us the truth. Lol...

Ok, hold your opinion, dude. But from my perspective, unless Greece, Irish etc pigs quit EU voluntarily, then I will take your words seriously. Why these countries hate investigated by IMF, cuz they hide too many horrible financial problems! So just let market tell us the truth. Lol...

Ok,this is my weekly chart :smart:

Attachments

• eurusdd (1).gif
    eurusdd (1).gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 147
Ok,this is my weekly chart :smart:

Thanks for your chart, it makes sense to some degree, precisely and reasonably. But what i wanna add is that when market noise is large enough, no technical analysis can work. Fundamental analysis is the basis.

Thanks for your chart, it makes sense to some degree, precisely and reasonably. But what i wanna add is that when market noise is large enough, no technical analysis can work. Fundamental analysis is the basis.

Yea,

I have 3 succesfully long term trades in last 2 year,we will see for this is my fourth...:cool:

mornin all............

and welcome to my recent contributors who are indeed welcome - as its alway a little light on the 2 way traffic here (y)

overnight markets got nicely correlated and Euro is getting early pain .........to much partying last week I guess

N

Attachments

• euro pain.jpg
    euro pain.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 131
naturally nice 5min signals then so far............

Attachments

• 5 mins.jpg
    5 mins.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
heres a 80ma top and the 20ma bottom................2 X 20 mas (on last post) is a little stupid and incomplete

see how the tag was north all night on the 80ma ?...............just pick off the trades as the 20ma popped above / below the zero.........

AUD , Euro and GBP obliged through the night.............my favourite 3 G6's :p

N

Attachments

• 5 mins.jpg
    5 mins.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 144
classic trade..............GBP rushes to backfill the sell vacuum that the euro created

wow......shame I have to go to work as my trading pips for the week could be filled this morning ...

hunt for tribal posts in the thread.......ive discussed this all before :smart:

N

Attachments

• sometimes the markets are kind.jpg
    sometimes the markets are kind.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 140
mornin all............

and welcome to my recent contributors who are indeed welcome - as its alway a little light on the 2 way traffic here (y)

overnight markets got nicely correlated and Euro is getting early pain .........to much partying last week I guess

N

Cheers, to victory. Thanks for your contribution, like a torch at dark night.~~~ Lol.
10% profit already.

classic trade..............GBP rushes to backfill the sell vacuum that the euro created

wow......shame I have to go to work as my trading pips for the week could be filled this morning ...

hunt for tribal posts in the thread.......ive discussed this all before :smart:

N

Definitely, gbp is the hot man, just like before~~~ :clap:

sorry

my remote links to my home trading computers are in trouble today due to new upgrades at work..........

jees if I cant smooth talk the guys re firewall access thats it re any future access from work

hmmmmmmmm (n)

N

Last edited:
Disaster on the remote access front..............looks like I cant get in anymore

bugger
N

I strongly recommend that wannabee traders read and absorb everything about gambling and the real winners in this tough tough business

They are as credible and worth learning from as any wall street hotshot or latest E-book

I was lucky enough to be around such people from a very early age due to my families connection with bookmaking ...mainly Horseracing analysts that were thought of as freaks in the 60's with all their statistical ideas.....how times change (Grandad was old School , but Dad recognised what they were doing and worked with the best of them to make a lot of money as a professional Gambler in the 60's and 70's)

If I ever see anything that gives a better % winning margin than trading I will walk away from all of this tomorrow.......i'm here to be very wealthy one day.... not just play with charts for the sake of it

so why arnt I a millionaire from horseracing ?...........buy me a drink one day and i'll tell you about my teen adventures with the GeeGees in the 70's :cool:

meanwhile heres an old school legend......note all the things he says and that amazing trading room....look familiar ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7253011n&tag=contentMain;contentAux

Last edited:
hey All

Tom is the Grand Grandaddy of all Strengthmeter based systems / Gurus

if you are serious I recommend you look at some of his work........

i'm not saying or recommending you buy anything - just flagging up someone I respect in this ole Strengthmeter business that i'm hooked on (y)

http://accustrength.com/

theres a free pdf presentation he is offering so ask for it ..its free and will (if nothing else) sell you on how powerful Strengthmeter analysis of individual currencies is (instead of me rambling on all the time :p )

N

hey all

gritty day ..............the morning was better for 5 mins

see below
N

Attachments

• grity.jpg
    grity.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 118