Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

London was interesting session .......the Euro bull really rocked ....eA was the supertar in my stable

it got to + 60 pips from 6am opens 3 times in the session ....some cracking rebuys offered at times

its just rangy a little ......still on as a sell here for me at 2742

ucad sells looking very attrctive here .......support levels being breaced 3173/74

morning ...

GBP has had a bad night , usd doing best

6am starts London
usd going strong and euro
gbp and aud have sold most so far
only to +/- 15's though pipwise

scalping pairs 6am ......
GU selling to -20's so far....happy to resell below 2705's ..or wait for selling retests at 2720's re yesterdays Daily low

EA the buys to + 30 .....and its rebought as well nicely ......4770 seems to be strong R level now but i'll stay buying it on offers

AU is a sell ...... if it can retrace to 7580's that will be swell to resell it back down

gu buys now out of nowhere ........will follow up on conformation of 2727 breaches

gu is interesting .........it really really looks to me like a resell is coming .but i will trade what i see

ok also i see the yen bear firing up .will look to work uj and ej north as well

GU shaping for selloffs south from 2722

usd bull winning most tug of wars here ........GU wont fold enough though

i have been trying to work UJ buys .......103.55+ is good rebuy area but hoping to get more that the 103.70's so far .hard ceiling on that level so far

ok enough .........not too bad a mornign .a little scrappy but no complaints ......usd bull for london session s/be enough for any half decent scalper to make money

all my scalping pairs have concolidated back from 6am opens ....a lot of retracing going on .............good if you are a fader , bad if you are trading trends

i like the Bull cad.....Bull GBP ....bear usd ....bear Yen

happy to sell Ucad below 3180
happy to buy GU above 2730's
EU tempting above 1200's
UJ 's above 103.80
ej above 116.20s

some of these are not close but as the morning progresses you have to let it breathe a little

N