Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

gbp going south again .....euro is better pairing at moment as a buy

E/G up 40 pips in 6 minutes

there goes the room upgrade for my holiday in the canaries

euro is pulling about 4G bull at the moment ......... EJ EA EU all on fire

quick session this morning ..........from 6am

BUYS - YEN USD CHF EURO
SELLS - GBP (surprise surprise !)

breaks my heart to see sterling getting clobbered ..........still I have to sell it to make money scalping

N

{quote} ------------------- Asian session-Just opened gbpnzd, and eunzd --Buy yesterdays eurnzd trend is still intact. RS

Euro buys looking much more solid than the bear GBP RS ........... GBP is not ging to get better until later in the week i suspect

:devilish: someone likes to blow their own
:devilish::devilish:

what ......about having a holiday in the canaries and having to pay more for a beer ?

what has that got to do with blowing my own trumpet ?

I don't get it dude ....the canaries is not exactly St Barts .......

N

cracking London session...

scalping gu sells , EA buys . even AU sells offered

N

gu regrouping but I suspect more pain to come yet .............happy to be selling below yesterdays daily low already breached 2718-24

N

yens swinging nicely bull but cant persuade the euro or the usd much to sell ..........uj more promising to sell than ej so far

gu back to 2720's from that 96 low .........ready to resell it back down...its playing patsy at moment

gu having to wade through a pile of Daily / 4hr Resistance at moment ...hence my desire to resell it .....it is the lead buy on my scalp screens though to sough to ignore for some 5-10 pip runs

euro bull pressure on now .......so looking for euro buys in pairs .........cad selling in pairs ......cant get the GU below 2715 so far dammit from 2730's

we just need the EA to give us a directional lead from the 4735 area....I figured buy due to euro bull pressure bit its still not happening