Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

heres my Free indicator on the 1hr setting 20ma .........try it and use it

no bells , no whistles.....sure a few colours and lines ..........but really nothing much going on here that wasnt in the opening posts 5 years ago when I started this thread....its still doing the same thing .........

so I cant trick you......... as you can do whatever I am showing here ........I cant rewrite it based on backtesting and come up with a new story tomorrow for you ..........I cant readjust my settings to make it look like more pips and better trades and more profits ...........

its reflecting the G8 markets activity .............24/7 ...warts and all ..........as we all know the markets ARE warts and all dont we !!

its giving the same message 5 years on (and the 9 years before that for me personally before my T2Win debut with it)

heres the USD below the ZERO yesterday - SELL IT in Lower TFS
heres the NZD going north yesterday (buy it against suitable currencies on lower TF's )

wham bam 50 pips slam.................and its coming for more

later
N

Attachments

• the last day or so on NU.JPG
    the last day or so on NU.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
sure not everyones a winner ................who told you it was ?

that nice guy you paid $2,000 for the how to trade course ?

N :)

mornin all .................

heres the 1 hr 20ma ...........

Green usd is slowly working north ............lets see what the news brings later

yellow Yen is the only sell on my own radar and signalled quite a while back now

NZD buys are fading

N

Attachments

• friday 2nd may.JPG
    friday 2nd may.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
volatility is pretty low across the G8 at present ......so be patient

N

6892 on GU buys ............only about 6 pips though possible in this current hour .....

no problems you doing a great job been following you for 3 years then have great success i never enter a trade before i check up with the correlator he give me a confirmation with my others system thanks again

no problems you doing a great job been following you for 3 years then have great success i never enter a trade before i check up with the correlator he give me a confirmation with my others system thanks again

hey B - good to hear from you my friend (y)

hope all is well

N

ok the USD got a great boost on NFP'...it was > Zero line anyway on the 1 hours

see no reason not to stay on the Greenback and ride it ......

N

Attachments

• great news for US.JPG
    great news for US.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
highest G8 volatility spike in my systems since 9th April .........

nice but untradable !!!

N

ok some trade calls - reality checks

USD held its strength in this hour - interesting .........

will it hold for another few hours ? - in truth personally i'm not really convinced

I also see the aussie twins comin north

i'm hunting buys on A/U andd N/U for next hour .........but will need a little more convincing

remember thats not what the FXCorrelator 1hr TF on the 20ma is saying ..........

this is moi on my own tuned systems

lets see :)
N

say above 8620 on N/U
say above 9234 on A/U

and if it goes naturally they will both go together :smart:

Last edited:
nope come out .............damn USD is still pushing north again ............I was too aggressive

sorry

jees that USD has some balls on it today ........G/U looks like a possible sell this hour now

damn 20ma version is right again perhaps .......buy USD still

that setting cracks me up ..........hahahaha

n

ok some trade calls - reality checks

USD held its strength in this hour - interesting .........

will it hold for another few hours ? - in truth personally i'm not really convinced

I also see the aussie twins comin north

i'm hunting buys on A/U andd N/U for next hour .........but will need a little more convincing

remember thats not what the FXCorrelator 1hr TF on the 20ma is saying ..........

this is moi on my own tuned systems

lets see :)
N

say above 8620 on N/U
say above 9234 on A/U

and if it goes naturally they will both go together :smart:

Well done N

Was out and missed the start of the Au retrace - but what a move 9205 up to approx 75 and still trying as we come to the 4 pm UK time window

Not checked NU as I don't normally trade it but should imagine - like many others being some nice retraces

Regards

F

sorry guys ......those 3 earlier calls came back on song quickly and I had to get a little focused as the pips started coming

not to shabby action in the last last hour or 2 ......damn USD did fold and the Aussie twins and Yen were the buys ...............

nice.....real nice ....:cool:

N

Attachments

• 3 calls good ......JPG
    3 calls good ......JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 157
Well done N

Was out and missed the start of the Au retrace - but what a move 9205 up to approx 75 and still trying as we come to the 4 pm UK time window

Not checked NU as I don't normally trade it but should imagine - like many others being some nice retraces

Regards

F

yep...........I was hesitant initially but then the balls just started rollin (y)