Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
see how the gold line on the 1m chart (top left) follows the GBP upwards and supports the 5m where gold is already in top half ?

USD is now in bottom half of both...confirms buy europair sell USD.....well until i post this probably ! :cry:

N

Attachments

Nov 4, 2006
Yambol
Correlation Trading - Beginners Corner

USD is now in bottom half of both...confirms buy europair sell USD.....well until i post this probably ! :cry: N
OK Neil, USD in all tops 4H pointing up: EUR in all bottoms 4H pointing down

Sell EUR/USD to have less € for the $, I think.

I am not actually demoing this I am just watching. Malko po malko as they say in Bulgaria. Little by little!!

Attachments

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
I think that USD is gonna falter on that resistance line coming on the 5m chart....

gold has been screaming more of a potential fall so I think it could be soon time to buy USD and sell europair.......euro has been a trooper though going up so GBP could be the sell play

look at second chart on 1m's.......thats a major loss of momentum - with highs gradually diminishing !

N

Attachments

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
1m gold is doing everything except juggle fire to force USD downwards - but USD is resisting.....I think this means that soon USd will start to rise...and europair fall.....

but Euro is still marching upwards !!!