Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey everyone !!

ensure you put the corrie in here to get it working

n

Attachments

• here.jpg
    here.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 119
ive got a little feeling that tag is gonna fall a litle in next half an hour...gold is gradualy wearing out usd to push it south and its been resisting but now...............hmmm

1.4150+ buy E
1.6264+ buy G

N

mmm......fast 10 on G and E blew out on a pinbar.....

sorry...... I still favour the usd to fall a little soon....gold is in positive 20ma territory on 1m and 5m ( and just 15m) now so it will win in the end and drive usd south.........

N

looks like AUD may be a nice buy as well if usd starts to bail.....

christ its like pulling teeth - although hardly the best time to be trading as JRP will shout at me later...

N

hmm.....not tooo much damage there partner....better luck this pm

looking at the overnight action we may hae to start trading at 1am for more steady signals.....:p

N

Hi N,

Sorry forgot to load EU and EG charts; will do later when more time. Could have scalped a few positions on EG this morning as corrie indy (raw setting) was flashing a couple of decent entry points, but a bit busy flapping over [then] EU trade and watching GU for possible second entry - anyone got a spare pair of eyes please? Ah, thank you Mr. Wonder, I take it they are going to work OK....
Simon.

Hi N,

Sorry forgot to load EU and EG charts; will do later when more time. Could have scalped a few positions on EG this morning as corrie indy (raw setting) was flashing a couple of decent entry points, but a bit busy flapping over [then] EU trade and watching GU for possible second entry - anyone got a spare pair of eyes please? Ah, thank you Mr. Wonder, I take it they are going to work OK....
Simon.

ouch - you are going straight to the hot place for that one.:p

jees.....eddy murphys 90's sketches when he slags off SW (and everyone else) ....wonderful !

N

G & E turned south again....yep I know..............pain in the **** today ...sorry all

memo to myself......use the 1000/1 corrie and trade s/R lines as entry points as well as the other correlation
signals such as gold....oh yeah and not at 1pm !!!

N

Last edited:
look at this gold signal on the 1m and 5m 20/1 indexcorrie

perhaps usd will continue to rise now.........or is this the last push that gold can give before it gives up he push and usd will finally start to fall as I have been predicting for a while now......??

G/U entry (supported by gold rising) above .6275 would be nice...........

N

Attachments

• sell gold.jpg
    sell gold.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
jees..............you could run a rail service on the tramlines today....

actually a little unfair as the tag have been travelling north for most of the day and its my trading that is at fault............hey gimme a break...even JRP was breakeven this morning !

N

Attachments

• 1m tramlines since openin.jpg
    1m tramlines since openin.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
by the way....its cad falling thats still mainly mopping up the tag rise (its certainly now not the flat europair)

tag turning slowly down (finally)......is it time to buy europair ?

gbp seems to be taking charge as I speak......1.6275 breached for the 500th time
so hopefully this one will stick

N

yens folding fast now....cmon usd follow !

first tag disconnection today......typical !!

N

no comprende..............us equities are falling and so is yen.....crazy day !!!

Now you can see by the pics i have done what you said but as it stands they are not showing up in my experts. Do i need to add it? Please walk me through and sorry to be a pain

Attachments

• fx.JPG
    fx.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 151
  • ea.JPG
    ea.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 437
oopps !!!

drop it into custom indicators if yuo can ...and make sure all tick boxes shown the same as here in the options menu

N

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 126
look at the punishment Euro is still taking (on a g8 30m corrie 1000/1)

the eurozone is just one big happy family at the moment isnt it :p

jees.....

N

Attachments

• europain.jpg
    europain.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 142