Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

USDCAD buys have been kind as well this hour .............but that was playing against the USD Bear trend on the 1hr so disregard !!

N

my indicators are screaming overbought now so beware if you are on this pony

N

Attachments

• USDCAD.JPG
    USDCAD.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
and yes I had E/U maxxin at the 00.......(didnt make it )...i'm locked in now and nearly outta here

N

Attachments

• EURUSD overbought.JPG
    EURUSD overbought.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
just before i leave I am eyeballing the G/U for a sell.............hmmmmmmmm

on my more generic volatility indicators the London G8 forex market is finally waking up .............

frankly i'll take USD either way as its pretty neutral on the 1hr 20ma now ......

N

I might wait for the new 1 hour bar now ................i like the look of AUD and GBP sells into usd

the next hour will be a real good one .....I can feel it ..........

euro buys and AUD sells shaping up against the USD who is neutral

traders will hit me and say below 9252 was safer entry to avoid whips ..............hey what do I know

N

anyway

these guys were best looking trades to me as we went into the new hour ............give them some room to breathe

back later

N

Attachments

• best looking trades.JPG
    best looking trades.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
and as already mentioned these guys were kind to me in the previous hours trading

N

Attachments

• nice hour.JPG
    nice hour.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
as I leave the overall momentum of the G8 market is slowing sadly ............thats a shame .....hopefully it will pick up again soon

N

Hi guys, I am Han from Singapore. Basically am still in the studying phase. Have read Volman's book till SB (pg 100) to date. Chanced upon this great forum. My dream is to be a full time fx trader. Have gone for couple of talks here where they charge us about 3-5k for a 2 or 3 full day fx course with promises of top secret strategies, etc.

But this place tops it all. Thanks guys for having this place. Hope to learn more from you.

I have just one question... As a scalper, how many trades do you put in on an average hour? My initial thoughts on scalping was tens of trades per day and we bank on the principles of probabilities. But reading the posts, I get the feeling that sometimes it's just one or two trades a day. Do correct my understanding. Many thanks!

Hi guys, I am Han from Singapore. Basically am still in the studying phase. Have read Volman's book till SB (pg 100) to date. Chanced upon this great forum. My dream is to be a full time fx trader. Have gone for couple of talks here where they charge us about 3-5k for a 2 or 3 full day fx course with promises of top secret strategies, etc.

But this place tops it all. Thanks guys for having this place. Hope to learn more from you.

I have just one question... As a scalper, how many trades do you put in on an average hour? My initial thoughts on scalping was tens of trades per day and we bank on the principles of probabilities. But reading the posts, I get the feeling that sometimes it's just one or two trades a day. Do correct my understanding. Many thanks!

hey there...........and welcome

please dont pay for any training unless you trust and see benefit from the trainers......and the top secret stuff is nonsense.......save your money please !! :cool:

If you are truly scalping (2-3 pips per trade) then it can be many trades in an hour ........10 would not be unreasonable

N

anyway

these guys were best looking trades to me as we went into the new hour ............give them some room to breathe

back later

N

hey all

back again ........heres those trades a few hours on .........

U/J has been disapointing with no real profit , but A/U sell delivered in spades (y)

there you go ..........all free and no secrets of the top traders needed for $2,000 fee.........:smart:

N

Attachments

• the trades.JPG
    the trades.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
hey all .......popped back for a final look at the markets

ok straight to my trusty 20ma 1 hr FXCorrelator :)

where the Green USd ??????..whats it doing ?????

hmmm..........neutral / Bearish ..........

to trade I really like a little more enthusiasm from the Greenback in terms of getting stronger or weaker verses the Zero line ........

I personally would sit out on this hours party and if USD weakens then sell it from next bar ...........

if you want to be aggressive then it is below the Zero .........so sell it into strengthening Currencies ........

Brown CAD (or is it hopelessly over bought?)
gold AUD (but its below the zero still at present??)

decisions decisions :smart:

later
N

Attachments

• hmmmmm.jpg
    hmmmmm.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited: