Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

buckle up and ride the move dudes .......

Attachments

• buckle up.jpg
    buckle up.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 127
sure you can sell the GBP or even CAD as well......but I have Live targeted the Euro above in the last
few posts to show you my thinking AHEAD of the trade

if it wins it wins........this is the tough bit ..theres got to be a retrace soon on the dow so we need to ride it ..........I will then be accused of going in to early instread of waiting for the retrace

ha !

N

i'd love to tell you 1.2905 as T1 ..........a little ambitious though perhaps so I would be tightening beind this move by 2916.....

look at the red GBP line ...breaking my heart !!!

Attachments

• breaks yuor heart.jpg
    breaks yuor heart.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 138
guys I really gotta scoot .............sorry I couldnt deliver any pips.......there was a handful on GBP but I really saw the euro as the fall guy there.........maybe later if dow folds more

good trading
N

dammit really gotta scoot.........I really like selling E/U at 1.2920 down to T1 1.2905 if Dow futures gets back below 13185...

later

hey all................

Correlation chaos today ........this is quite unusual if you follow the thread

when the Dow and Global equities are falling you can usually set your watch on the USD and Yen getting a little frisky......

but not today it seems ...........yet?

NVP

Attachments

• wheres the strength dude.jpg
    wheres the strength dude.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 104
hey all .........

seems yesterday the party finally got started after i left........and the yen and USD finally got jiggy north...must have been something I said ?

welcome to trading.......the market always kicks ass as soon as you walk away from the charts ......!

(although technically yesterday there was action selling the AUD and Kiwi.....but we would have had to break the rules on higher TF's !)

http://fxcorrelator.com/corrie2/blog/yen-and-usd-rising-this-week-now/

N

Attachments

• finally we rock.jpg
    finally we rock.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
tighten up if youve been riding the USD and Yen buys..........

Attachments

• tighten up.jpg
    tighten up.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 137
beware

DIVORCE on yen and usd ..no trading the USD pairs !

Attachments

• divorce.jpg
    divorce.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 120
hey all....

sorry - been tied up this afternoon and will be for the rest of the day ....

until tomorrow
N

hey all

Dow north overnight………..|FXCORRELATOR

big Dow push overnight sends Yen and Usd south on 1 hrs (below)

the 4hr chart(left)still has a northern USD line .....not sure for how long though

plenty of Economic Drama and News around today / tomorrow so be careful out there.....

N

Attachments

• dow north.jpg
    dow north.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 102
hey all

we are on our way to 500,000 views on this thread so thankyou for the kind support and the many comments I receive by PM and e-mail

In answer to many poeple - sorry no I'm not running another programme in the near future for traders to learn in more detail what I do..........I would love to but my full time job and other trading committments make it impossible .....and I still have many many miles to travel in my own education before I ever deem myself a worthy teacher !

i'm always here to answer questions though.......and watch this space as one day I will find the time to expand and teach my previous VIP course

if you are interessted in trading using relative strengths I would suggest looking at 2 other sources that I do find relatively robust and with good people involved

Hawkeye Traders (Anne and David Poulling) - they use Nigel Hawkes strengthmeter systems to home in on key trades for Forex

CSM Accustrength - the daddy from Tom yeomans..........a very very nice tool

have a look ......but remember I am not affiliated at all to them and you may lose money in trading these systems - like anything else in the cosmos !

N

yen and USD coming south again

Euro and GBP look decent buys .....

N

Attachments

• usd and yen coming south again .jpg
    usd and yen coming south again .jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 122