53.5 KB · Views: 139
Final Flourish from the 80/20 system with a few pips on the Aussie Duo

get some pips for me next week (y)

N

Attachments

• final flourish.jpg
    final flourish.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 114
the 1 hour had no PURE signals this week......

plenty of the Dow being above its 80 and 20 sma

and plenty of the yen/usd being aligned above their 80/20's

but they need to be inversely correlated ......

(Dow up vs yen/usd south or vice versa)

that poor Euro showing was the main culprit - disturbing the equilibium

N :smart:

Attachments

• the week.jpg
    the week.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 160
Dailys are out of 80/20 signal as well...........

mind you the Dow cant run north forever.....:smart:

N

Attachments

• daily.jpg
    daily.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 126
half years are out ..........

place your best for second half :smart:

N

Attachments

• the year.jpg
    the year.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 161
I'm finding that I have to keep refreshing the charts manually. If I don't do this I am getting into trades that I shouldn't as the lines have moved in opposite directions. Do you know if there's a way to automaticaly refresh at perodic intervals? thanks

hey all

got back at round 3am yesterday after a good weeks break .......

got some sun and had a chance to sit with a good trading buddy who is expanding his empire with an upmarket shoeshopand now and a nightclub/Bar in the Canaries

he says he and his clients are out of the market at the moment after enjoying a great first 6 months in Gold and a long EurUsd play.....

He loves the Swissie and Gold for second half of 2011 and I'm sure he will be back playing the market again.....as he makes a Cr*p cocktail !

good to be back :smart:
N

I'm finding that I have to keep refreshing the charts manually. If I don't do this I am getting into trades that I shouldn't as the lines have moved in opposite directions. Do you know if there's a way to automaticaly refresh at perodic intervals? thanks

hmmm ?

thats strange .....sorry but that shouldnt be happening :eek:

N

The New Website ?

OK I will be honest.............my swiss Trading buddy has experience running Trading Teams and prop shops in the US and Europe and now wants me to consider working exclusively alongside him....probably in Switzerland where he wants to open up another shop

I need to see some presentations and numbers he is sending me re the potential and will think about it........

I will naturally keep the free site here running regardless of this development :smart:

interesting times....interesting times :whistling
N

heres the week .....not bad on the Free 80/20 system :smart:

N

Attachments

• week ended 15th july.jpg
    week ended 15th july.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 137
Aaah, great to have you back here NVP.. Things have been very quiet around here without you.
Soo NVP, are you still going ahead to make the website, I didn't understand your last post about it.. Sorry about that :(

F

Aaah, great to have you back here NVP.. Things have been very quiet around here without you.
Soo NVP, are you still going ahead to make the website, I didn't understand your last post about it.. Sorry about that :(

F

hey F

apologies to all

I am not trying to be difficult with everyone regarding the news on my proposed website

the free stuff is easy - just consolidating everything on this thead and repackaging the 80/20 system in one place plus some ideas and insights for people to persue there own experimentation plus the youtube videos etc etc

The subscription area is taking the time............and in truth this is where I am woefully behind on agreeing what shape I want to go

if I make it a heavily annotated training / forum based site with plenty of interaction - I will need to commit a lot of time to continually deliver content, training and ongoing Blogs / commentaries etc etc ......and naturally responding to all my members who would need and deserve a world class level of support for any fees paid

and I do have a full time job plus other commitments + I have so much more learning and researching to do in this correlation journey and of course much more trading time and experience to get under my belt

the website will appear at some point soon with all the basics there and I will keep everyone up to speed on progress - it will be much more streamlined than I was planning and will cut to the action with mainly subscription/alert signal based services that provide customers with the best output of my ideas and research without wasting time on the journey

I can then strike a good balance in continuing to improve the services over time alongside the advancement of my own growth and trading

cant wait !
N

Last edited:
hey all

Rewrote my last post here as it was not written coherently or correctly the first time around.....

this is better above and in line with my business plan now....feels right....

until tomorrow all - back to business !t
N

hmmmm

a few pips early doors when the market reopened

choppy since :smart:

N

Attachments

• back in business.jpg
    back in business.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 155
hey all

been tied up at work.......I am watching the E/U closely and looks good for a fast 10 pips if dow now holds south

Attachments

• poo.jpg
    poo.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I would prefer the Swissie to be more north on its 80/20's as well and be with the yen and USd ........

its stealing the sell pips on the GBP and Euro currently

N