Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

EURAUD played out well today. Only 1 trade taken this week. Dollar pairs moving a bit weird today. Can't get a feel too much on them.

Updated
Pop.??
Screenshot_5.png

JPY pairs coming into support. GBPJPY below. Looking for a run of those lows, sharp reaction and close back above those lows. Will probs see it in the New York Open.

Attachments

• GBPJPY.png
    GBPJPY.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 84
I've been approached again by a reporter who is doing a piece on Trading courses and mentors (similar to the one below). my interview didn't appear in that article but one of my mentors (John Bartlett) did appear.

If anyone has 'INTERESTING' experiences of such courses please contact me as we will include all data in the Article.

Its going to try to be balanced but I fully expect it to be a useful and timely warning to people chasing get rich quick schemes in these difficult financial times

PM me if you have any experiences

Neil

As an aside, this article is timely. I think we're going to see a massive explosion in people with trading accounts given some of the macro factors. 1) Cost of living rising vs stagnant wage growth 2) Bunch of people at home. Desperate people, do desperate things (as you have alluded to above). With that being said, the number of "trading courses" out there will exponentially increase too (most of which aren't actually profitable). Industry needs to be careful as there's actually no regulation on this at all. Give it a few years, i think a reg body does need to be set up to protect consumers. Far too many people are being scammed.

As an aside, this article is timely. I think we're going to see a massive explosion in people with trading accounts given some of the macro factors. 1) Cost of living rising vs stagnant wage growth 2) Bunch of people at home. Desperate people, do desperate things (as you have alluded to above). With that being said, the number of "trading courses" out there will exponentially increase too (most of which aren't actually profitable). Industry needs to be careful as there's actually no regulation on this at all. Give it a few years, i think a reg body does need to be set up to protect consumers. Far too many people are being scammed.
Hi Michael

ive had to delete the post due to duplication and have launched a new thread .....but I 100% agree with you

its criminal how much fraudulent and misleading information is out there on social media ....far more than even 5 years ago

my flesh crawls when i see certain Trading educators and gurus still allowed to be selling having had numerous companies investigated for fraud and misrepresentation - they are very clever and will never sadly stop

a few sites like T2win are champions for honest and fair education with an army of people trying to help others ....wish more realised that and used us !!!!

N

Forex Diary 25th Nov 2020

A Banging week so far selling Yellow Yen but its turning up (indicator here)

100 pip Range so far already on Yen .....i wouldn't bank on more selling .....???

Brown CAD been the Alpha but with only 70 pips it may have some more growth today

thats it for the broader market view of the week ....im more a session man scalping European & NY opens

N

Attachments

• 23rd Nov opening week.JPG
    23rd Nov opening week.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 79
JPY pairs coming into support. GBPJPY below. Looking for a run of those lows, sharp reaction and close back above those lows. Will probs see it in the New York Open.
never got this one - front run ahead of my reaction zone. But decent reaction from AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY. Will hold those two overnight. Weekly highs target

DXY not looking happy. Vol on USD pairs should be really good for rest of the week. Potential week get 2017 lows as target...if break below support
DXY.png