Core Spreads

I haven't, but I do think their marketing is quite clever. They have backtesting software, but other than that they don't really demonstrate spreads any tighter, or execution more reliable than most of the big name brands like IG, CityIndex or CMC.

Their spreads are some of the best out there:

UK100: 0.8pts
EUR/USD: 0.7pts
GBP/USD: 0.9pts
DAX 1pt

All fixed too. Show me better!

Has anyone used the new Core Spreads spread betting platform yet? Thoughts?

Yep I tried it - I always like to try the newbies! - Platform is pretty standard - I traded over the figures on Friday and the fills were fast although I was only £1per point. Generally it delivered what it promised - as good a platform as any (except IG)
and decent charts - no frills and tight spreads..why not!

Their spreads are some of the best out there:

UK100: 0.8pts
EUR/USD: 0.7pts
GBP/USD: 0.9pts
DAX 1pt

All fixed too. Show me better!

Quite a good spread on FTSE and FX there! 0.2 wont make much of a difference to me though since I usually trade FTSE at 1-2 per point, holding a few days to a week or two.

Do they do individual UK/US equities on good spreads?

Quite a good spread on FTSE and FX there! 0.2 wont make much of a difference to me though since I usually trade FTSE at 1-2 per point, holding a few days to a week or two.

Do they do individual UK/US equities on good spreads?

0.07% on UK shares and 4 points on US although I don't trade on equities.

Ok, here's a EUR/USD spread of 0.1 taken a minute ago off an institutional level platform. Sorry to be a spoilsport...

Spoilsport is right! :) How much would you need to have in your trading account to get those spreads though?