Corbyn - not a nice man

That is what makes the electorate so dangerour, in any country.

That is why Putin, who is ex-KGB, is in power.

It is, also, why Trump is doing so well

The 3Bs. Bull**** Baffles Brains

Democracy is dangerous when left in the hands of the people.
A concept easily understood by the Putins, Corbyns, Erdogans, Mugabes, Kim Jong-ils of the world.
What is really typical is the abuse of democracy by Corbyn and McDonnell who claim that because extremists take over a political party that means it is democratically controlled.
I fear for us all if Trump becomes POTUS.

Labour Party in terminal decline

I see that the High Court has upheld Labour's NEC decision to allow Jezza to stand for re-election as leader. That's the Labour Party done-for then. Smart guys those judges!

I know the Blessed Theresa has said there won't be a snap election, but after Corbyn gets re-elected as leader in a few months that would be a great time to call an election and consign him and his evil nasty coterie of Trotskyists to a well deserved oblivion. Then the Labour party can be reborn under more moderate leadership, maybe even incorporating the sad rump of the LibDems.

I know the Blessed Theresa has said there won't be a snap election, but after Corbyn gets re-elected as leader in a few months that would be a great time to call an election and consign him and his evil nasty coterie of Trotskyists to a well deserved oblivion. Then the Labour party can be reborn under more moderate leadership, maybe even incorporating the sad rump of the LibDems.

Good solution. All governments need a decent Opposition.