Concept FX

One could be forgiven for questioning just who it is who is issuing the insults here...

Always snidy questions, insulting insinuations and sarky comment............ you never give answers or share information, that is why I say sad sad sad. You're like a bad comedian who blames the audience for not laughing. This forum is about trading. Why not make your first ever worthwhile contribution?

The people behind Concept.

Hah, been offline for a week and have just read the most recent posts. One poster wondered who the "Principal" behind Concept and the other scams run by the same group could be. Is the name Bob Netherway familiar to any of you in this context?

One could be forgiven for questioning just who it is who is issuing the insults here...
Hello again Scanjet,

A few messages ago I had a serious suggestion for you, concerning trading - which is what this forum is about. You haven't replied but instead chose to write several messages without any trading content. Why is that?

There's nothing wrong with chatting and joking but this is a trading forum. Out of respect for other member's time, why not try to add value instead of empty messages? If you just want to chat, even about trading, there are thousands of other places to do so.

What would you like to learn? What do you have to give? Start participating as if you would like to be a trader and you'll be surprised how much you'll receive in return...

Willy

Last edited:
Back on topic

I see that two profitable trades have been posted quick as flash on the Concept results pages! I wonder how many people are still taking the trades signalled?

I see that two profitable trades have been posted quick as flash on the Concept results pages! I wonder how many people are still taking the trades signalled?

Me, and I missed both those trades due to HW problems :whistling

Does anyone have a live trading statement using this system? I wonder how well it works in live trading, most systems do very well in backtests and demo but then as soon as I trade them live they fail. Why is this?

ConceptFX spamming

I was incensed to receive the following (unformatted here) spam email from Traders Mag.

Call 08000 437 033
for more information or to arrange a
FREE demonstration

Welcome to Concept-FX.

Accelerate your trading profits in the most lucrative and highly predictable market of all - Forex.

Concept-FX revolutionises trading to give you the
skill, discipline, experience & most of all the profits of a seasoned trader in one fully automated software process.

* End-of-Day, 10 minute analysis, no screen watching
* Fully automated to analyse the most accurately forecasted markets of all - Forex
* Signals buy and sell entries, stop-losses, manages open positions, & most importantly signals when to take profits!
* Controls risk and manages your money.
* Fed-up with volatile stocks and shares?

Irrespective of previous experience this cutting-edge software brings profitable Forex trading within the reach of everyone - and not just professional traders!

Existing Concept-FX users turned their interest in trading
into tax-free profits - this is an opportunity for you to do the same

Over £80,000
Tax-Free Profit
in 18 months

Both current alerts
already in profit

This email falls under the category of: ADVFN Commercial

Registered Office/Accounts Dept: Suite 27, Essex Technology Center,
The Gables, Fyfield Road, Ongar, Essex, CM5 0GA.
Support Tel: 1-888-99-ADVFN

Company registered in England and Wales: Number 2374988
VAT No: GB 549 2130 49

Hi Everyone,

I joined a while ago but this is my first post so please let me introduce myself. My name is David and I am based in the UK, Cheshire actually. I have been trying to make some second income from trading shares and spread betting and other "alternatives" for years without success. I found this thread because I was intrigued by the results Concept-FX were posting and just wanted to do a bit of due diligence on the "if something sounds too good to be true . . ." basis - and am I glad that I did. I have just unsubscribed from their email list.

Having read quite a lot of the 208 pages so far generated by this thread, I have had a real eye opener - I didn't realise that Goldline was from the same lot (looked at it but wasn't convinced) or the golf (yes, tried it, lost money) or the Dean McKeown thing (currently on a two month trial, losing money). I went on a Traders University two day course with Greg Secker and although it was interesting it didn't unlock the secrets of successful trading for me. And I have tried fixed odds trading with BetOnMarkets using my own system and tips from City Beaters (who seem to have disappeared) and another bloke called Malcolm Hawarth, and lost money all three ways. But I am still travelling hopefully . . .

I was intrigued to read Sandy's posts about FapTurbo and MegaDroid. I didn't realise that you could use these with a UK Forex broker so I am definitely going to check them out. Looking at the Alpari site they are advertising something called "Systematic, Alpari’s Automated Portfolio Solution" does anyone have any comments on this?

Looking forward to continuing the journey . . .

Regards - David

I wish there was a website devoted solely to impartially exposing the rip-off systems like ConceptFX and the rip-off training courses like Traders University, both of which are part of my history of wasted investment.

I am currently only trading forex with a UK broker, using two robots or EAs on the MT4 platform: FAPTurbo and MegaDroid. I started FAPT on 1 Dec and MegaDroid at the beginning of May. My system is set up remotely on a VPS in the USA, rather than on my PC at home.

1 Dec Starting Capital £100
19 Dec £100 withdrawn.
31 Dec Equity at £2,070

30 Jan Equity at £3,248
27 Feb Equity at £2,953
27 Mar Equity at £3,698
30 Apr Equity at £4,576
29 May Equity at £5441

5 Jun Equity at £5746
12 Jun Equity at £6060
19 Jun Equity at £5702

This week MegaDroid made one decent trade and FAPT made a few, but FAPT also had some substantial losses resulting in a net loss to my account of nearly 6%. This tenses me up a bit, but then it is really little more than a two week setback.

It’s good sometimes to be reminded that in trading you never know, and need to continue controlling risk rather than let success tempt you into complacency.

On a separate live account, I was trialling an EA called Euro-Blaster, but I have now stopped it as it just doesn’t perform for me.

FX Concept has been around for many years. They start off a newsletter writer, now they are also fund managers.