Concept FX

could someone please tell me what EA stands for

Erudite A*r*s*e*h*o*l*e!

Well T2W are badgering me to post something and that was the first thing that came to mind!!

:devilish:

PS Sandy said -
In fact I have been wondering whether to post my news as it is so outrageous.

Not a problem Sandy, I found this on another forum and I believe it to be absolutely true judging by the information to hand.

I follow ******** ******** daily advice as I find it easier and it saves me lots of time.

w/c 17/11 total 973 pips
w/c 24/11 total 743 pips
w/c 1/12 total 911 pips
w/c 8/12 total 642 pips (only traded 3 days)

As you can imagine the service is fully subscribed!!

Last edited:
could someone please tell me what EA stands for

EA is Expert Advisor. An Expert Advisor was originally conceived as a piece of software which would give you signals "advising" you when to buy and sell. It later came to mean a piece of software that actually places, manages and closes your trades for you automatically. You usually have some control over the parameters it uses in its algorithm. EAs are also referred to as robots. They are usually plug-ins for proprietary trading platforms, eg Meta Trader, or VT Trader, but there are many others.

Of course in a general sense ConceptFX is an expert advisor, as it suggest when you should buy and sell, and gives you price levels to work off. Sadly it usually gives very poor advice, as too many people have found to their cost.

I still don't think concept has failed since it's produced profits this year of over 350%. I am testing concept for a whole year and will see the outcome live in my account. I have however reduced my risk by moving it to an alpari trading account using 2 micro lots.

I must say though, concept has not produced a profit yet unlike the EAs that Sandy is trading. Well done thats really impressive. I have never known anything to make a return on capital of 1700% in two weeks lol! I am very interested now

Oh yeah using the fractals I have made just over 1000 pips this week if you were interested

Would be most grateful if you could elaborate on this fractals business, I have seen you mention it from time to time but not sure what you mean a link or something would be helpful
thanks.

Would be most grateful if you could elaborate on this fractals business, I have seen you mention it from time to time but not sure what you mean a link or something would be helpful
thanks.

Hi Gamma,

There may be other charting packagesthat use them but, two that definitely have them are
MetaTrader and VT Trader. FWIW, I find Meta Trader fractals easier to interpret than those on VT Trader.

thanks.

Fractals is just another form of price action. I got the idea from Sandy who recommened Trading Chaos by Bill Williams. I am not sure if there are any websites on trading fractals but look for the book on amazon and buy it.

I have two trades in at the moment GBP/USD and EUR/USD both 'buys'.

Collectively I have added to each position twice therefore I have three seperate trades going on each one. Collectively they are more than 2500 pips in profit now and my stops are well above my entries.

I have devised my own exit strategy, because I don't like the one they give in the book.

A fractal is a formation of at least five bars.

An example of a long fractal forming is five bars with the middle being the highest. Then when the price breaks the highest bar you enter a trade but only after the two lower bars next to it have formed. You do need to use the aligator indicator to check whether the fractal will be valid. If it breaks below the aligator you do not take it. If it breaks above you DO take it.

This is a simplified example of what it is but I suggest you read the book.
I found an example of what a fractal might look like on this link The Euro Fractal Trading System

But I don't suggest getting into whatever they are selling, rather buy the book by Bill Williams called Trading Chaos as he is the one who started it all.

Trading with EAs

The EAs are still going strong, but with some "excitement"!

1 Dec starting Capital £100
5 Dec Account stands at £207
12 Dec Account stands at £1085
19 Dec Account stands at £1548

After an unbelieveably smooth exponential growth in the account for the first 2 weeks, it continued into this third week and the Account peaked at £6450 (!!) at lunchtime on Thursday. As it happened, the EAs had closed all trades, and the money was "locked in". It really did look as if £10,000 by Christmas was realistic.

Then new trades opened, and it seemed that the ride would continue, but to my horror huge losses started to come in. So huge that I had to interevene manually to prevent a potential wipe out. In one afternoon the account had dropped from £6450 to £1906. Further losses occurred on Friday and the Account ended the week at £1548.

Comment:

So a bit of a rollercoaster. Conclusion is one really needs to spread the risk more. Trade more unrelated pairs, and a greater variety of strategies. Ironically I have already devised an EA that would have hedged this week's developments beautifully, and I did run it briefly in the live account (in only one trade it added £20), but I pulled it as it did not do its stop and reverse thing for some reason. Debugging required. Stop and reverse on EURUSD was exactly what was needed on Thursday!!

As you may imagine I was pretty despondent on Thursday/Friday, but one cannot ignore the reality that to turn £100 into £1548 in 15 days is good going, and the future remains bright.

Just joking, but you know, if the smooth exponential ride had continued the maths indicated £1,000,000 by the end of January! The tax man would love it, but would the brokers like that or be upset? Anyone know?

The EAs are still going strong, but with some "excitement"!

1 Dec starting Capital £100
5 Dec Account stands at £207
12 Dec Account stands at £1085
19 Dec Account stands at £1548

After an unbelieveably smooth exponential growth in the account for the first 2 weeks, it continued into this third week and the Account peaked at £6450 (!!) at lunchtime on Thursday. As it happened, the EAs had closed all trades, and the money was "locked in". It really did look as if £10,000 by Christmas was realistic.

Then new trades opened, and it seemed that the ride would continue, but to my horror huge losses started to come in. So huge that I had to interevene manually to prevent a potential wipe out. In one afternoon the account had dropped from £6450 to £1906. Further losses occurred on Friday and the Account ended the week at £1548.

Comment:

So a bit of a rollercoaster. Conclusion is one really needs to spread the risk more. Trade more unrelated pairs, and a greater variety of strategies. Ironically I have already devised an EA that would have hedged this week's developments beautifully, and I did run it briefly in the live account (in only one trade it added £20), but I pulled it as it did not do its stop and reverse thing for some reason. Debugging required. Stop and reverse on EURUSD was exactly what was needed on Thursday!!

As you may imagine I was pretty despondent on Thursday/Friday, but one cannot ignore the reality that to turn £100 into £1548 in 15 days is good going, and the future remains bright.

Just joking, but you know, if the smooth exponential ride had continued the maths indicated £1,000,000 by the end of January! The tax man would love it, but would the brokers like that or be upset? Anyone know?

which EA are u using?

Spread betting isn't taxed where I am and I don't think it is in the UK either. As for the brokers, well if they had to pay out a million I reckon they'd be gutted.

Phil

My posts on this endeavour start on 5 Dec, on this very thread. But for you, the EAs are Roboteer, Steinitz_HAS_MTF, Shark and FAPTurbo (in Scalper mode).

Enjoying your posts here and an interesting journey you have embarked upon with your use/mix of EA's...I for one always remain open minded, and wish you the best of luck with it.

My account, after just two weeks has grown to £1085. No not a typo, and I can do sums, especially where real money is involved.

what were your most profitable trades and how did you decide to trade on them. Was it fluke, i reckon it was

Phil,
Trading forex this way is taxable in UK as it is not "spreadbetting".

bbmac,
Nice to know there are a few of us with open minds!

tripleogstar,
First of all, would you please read my posts on this dendeavour, starting on 5 Dec. I am trading EAs, and the EAs make the decisions, not me. I just decide which ones to run and what settings to use, then watch. It is early days. I just report what I'm getting! The 4 EAs have so far completed 294 trades with 268 wins and 26 losses. I find it hard to see any one trade as down to luck! We'll see in due course if it has been a flukey two weeks. I claim nothing for the future, even if the "flukes" continue! But I am reasonably confident it will work out favourably, as I do have money on it!

My posts on this endeavour start on 5 Dec, on this very thread. But for you, the EAs are Roboteer, Steinitz_HAS_MTF, Shark and FAPTurbo (in Scalper mode).

Thanks....
U use all the 4 EAs on a single chart? Am a newbee.... pls explain .. and also am planning to am planning to go in for WSS 9.5 final version EA (coz my friends recommend it)... Pls give me ur opinion....
:|

Hi,
You can get the Steintitz robots at

Welcome To Forex Robot Trader

The one you need is Steinitz_HAS_MTF_HEDGE. I would caution however that there are lots of settings, and they give you lots of control, but I wish you luck because they take a lot of getting your head around. I would suggest you use the defaults, but be aware that there is NO STOP LOSS unless you set one!

I would actually recommend ForexAutopilot Turbo (in Scalper mode). My experience is that it is very steady and reliable and it is, so far anyway, the EA I feel most confident with. It is really easy to set up. The link is below. Be prepared for lots of pop-ups and ridiculous hype, but stick with it!

FAPTURBO First Real Money Forex Trading Robot | Automated Forex Trading on AutoPilot

best of luck,
Sandy

Hi,
You can get the Steintitz robots at

Welcome To Forex Robot Trader

The one you need is Steinitz_HAS_MTF_HEDGE. I would caution however that there are lots of settings, and they give you lots of control, but I wish you luck because they take a lot of getting your head around. I would suggest you use the defaults, but be aware that there is NO STOP LOSS unless you set one!

I would actually recommend ForexAutopilot Turbo (in Scalper mode). My experience is that it is very steady and reliable and it is, so far anyway, the EA I feel most confident with. It is really easy to set up. The link is below. Be prepared for lots of pop-ups and ridiculous hype, but stick with it!

FAPTURBO First Real Money Forex Trading Robot | Automated Forex Trading on AutoPilot

best of luck,
Sandy

Thank you very much Ms. Sandy. ! I'll definetely consider ur opinion while going in for EA..
Pls keep sharing ur expereinces ... kindly excuse my spellimg mistakes..

Thank you very much Ms. Sandy. ! I'll definetely consider ur opinion while going in for EA..
Pls keep sharing ur expereinces ... kindly excuse my spellimg mistakes..

You are welcome. But .......I am "Mr" not "Ms" !!!!! Just call me Sandy.