Concept FX

The reade has reached it's (rather modest) target and is continuing up! As I have time I'll watch it and see what happens.

Ah, I wimped out and took the profit. Nice with a little winner.

And being a greedy bugger, I reentered...

P

Like you I have taken the profit. Modest but great to actually have a trade from them that comes off for a change! Lets hope there may be many more now.

I suspect that their modest profit target was based on the underlying fundamentals they set the trade on; there was a resistance level just above their take profit target which I suspect there system thought would probably not be breached.

Like you I have taken the profit. Modest but great to actually have a trade from them that comes off for a change! Lets hope there may be many more now.

I suspect that their modest profit target was based on the underlying fundamentals they set the trade on; there was a resistance level just above their take profit target which I suspect there system thought would probably not be breached.

I sat and watched the chart and made about 50 or so more pips before finally coming out.. Agreed about the winning trade, though the law of averages says that they will win sooner or later ;)

I have followed this thread with interest as a trade always looking for ways to improve results. As such I made an enquiry to concept FX, I thought I would share with you there latest offer.

by the way this not intended as a moan an I told you so or any other put down. In fact I respect those of you that have taken the plunge and bought into the system and sharing your experiences, for if it was not for you, others would not be able to make such an informed decision of is “it right for me” anyway as sandy has already stated it seems to be following the same path as trade win

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Concept-Fx are delighted to offer you and nine others, who also see Forex as the way forward for themselves, the chance to join us at the fantastic special offer price of £2,995, saving £2,000. No frills, no hidden costs, simply a one-off payment of £2,995.

Yearly profits stand at over £65,000!
Our last alert showed a profit of £1,650!
Concept-FX is very user-friendly and comes with full on-going support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As another trader has already indicated is this the beginning of concept milking the last few pounds out of the system before it falls over as trade win did in the past??????? Or is it the dawn of another long run of winners???????? It can only be one or the other.

The question you have to ask yourself is if you think the present and future will equate to the past period during which Concept was backtested.

.....it's akin to taking out the fabulously expensive new suit you bought 5 years ago and trying it on. Does it still fit given your wild and indulgent lifestyle since you paid for it............?

That's the number of views currently shown for this thread. Compare that with the others...

It demonstrates the belief people have that there is a system that delivers some sort hope of an all-seeing Guru who knows everything..... All that's needed is the transfer of a few thousand bucks and you're sure to get rich....

Sorry guys'n dolls... -there is only price action, momentum and volume....

Trade what you see - get rich slow....

Last edited:
What does the Ind field mean?

SInce the latest software update Concept has had a field on the right of the display titled "Ind". The value for the last trade was 11, the trade signalled this PM is 34. Anyone know what this is for? I have mailed Jeran but haven't had a reply.

Phil

As another trader has already indicated is this the beginning of concept milking the last few pounds out of the system before it falls over as trade win did in the past??????? Or is it the dawn of another long run of winners???????? It can only be one or the other.

There's a difference though, didn't Trade Win actually work for quite a while before it went tits up? AFAIK Concept has only been on the market since April and all the published results prior to that were backtested. SInce then it sort of worked for a while and since then has gone down the pan. As I see it anyway.

The have signalled a few trades the past week or so. One worked and made a profit, another didn't trigger. The current signal seems a long way from the trigger point.

Phil

This relates to the Indicator that is giving this trade. For instance the 11 is for a Technical Break Through of the Horizontal Resistance and 34 is a Double Tops and Bottom. The latsest trade is 19 which is a technical rebound from Fib resistance. You can find them under file and analysis configeration. This also alloes you to pick and chose the indicators you want to use in your trading. There are a total of 37.
SInce the latest software update Concept has had a field on the right of the display titled "Ind". The value for the last trade was 11, the trade signalled this PM is 34. Anyone know what this is for? I have mailed Jeran but haven't had a reply.

Phil

This relates to the Indicator that is giving this trade. For instance the 11 is for a Technical Break Through of the Horizontal Resistance and 34 is a Double Tops and Bottom. The latsest trade is 19 which is a technical rebound from Fib resistance. You can find them under file and analysis configeration. This also alloes you to pick and chose the indicators you want to use in your trading. There are a total of 37.

Great, thanks. Now I understand.:clap:

Yrs i had the same e-mail.In fact different e-mail from same company offering different terms i e discounts etc etc.....i joined up on ALL of them.Currently i have 5 subscriptions with them. I only wish to make lots of wonga so that i can buy them out and make them stop sending further offers.Now wheres that prozac.....

The current trade.

What do you think?

I missed the signal for various reasons but see it has triggered. I have gone in a few pips below the trigger. This makes sense doesn't it? As it's a short?

Cheers for any input.

Phil

I am not sure. I was waiting for it to get quite a bit above the entry level and catch it on the way down. The closing play on Friday looked hopeful but we are already looking at it being 30 pips up on close. There looks to have been a push on the double zero resistance and this seems to be holding. If it does hold then I think it will be worth a play otherwise it could very easily hit the stop before the UK market opens. I will watch and wait befoer entering.
What do you think?

I missed the signal for various reasons but see it has triggered. I have gone in a few pips below the trigger. This makes sense doesn't it? As it's a short?

Cheers for any input.

Phil

This evening's trade?

Any opinions?

Preferably from paying members rather than the others having a good laugh at our expense :cheesy:

Phil

Any opinions?

Preferably from paying members rather than the others having a good laugh at our expense :cheesy:

Phil

I am not sure about the current pending order yet. When it comes to the price I will try and analyse it as best I can... that delivers no promises though lol.

Success at Last?

Hi Guys,

I have no idea how you guys are doing with Concept because I stopped tracking it. You just might be interested in how I'm doing since ditching it (before losing any of my capital !).

My last post was to say I thought I had "arrived". But after three horrendous weeks following three fantastic weeks, I had to face the fact that I hadn't! I was manually day trading mainly using the Alligator and Fractals indicators in MT4, but after an initial splurge of very nice profit, the market changed, and my confidence took a nose dive, so I stopped and had a rethink (again!). Luckily this time I had the sense to stop before all my profits had evaporated. Frankly it left me emotionally and mentally exhausted! But I am not a quitter.

I really want to get rich, but am now prepared to do it slowly. After a lot of research I decided to go the EA or robot automatic trading route, with an array of three robots. They are Forex Auto Pilot Turbo (in Scalper mode), Shark, and Roboteer. I started with a live account of £100 and skipped the demo stuff. Trading at near minimal trade size I have doubled my £100 in 5 trading days, with 50 winning trades and not one loser. Now this is what I call TRADING! Account balance is now £207. I am not properly "organised" yet and my trade pattern is a little haphazard as I am still getting to know the three robots which have differing characteristics. But one thing is becoming clear and that is that you can set a system like this and forget it for a week or a month, let alone 8 hours.

I feel calmer and more confident than I have ever done while trading. Because I don't actually have to trade!!! Eat your heart out Concept users.

As a matter of further interest I have also devised my own system, which I cannot trade manually because my psychology is rubbish (!), so am getting it coded as a robot for MT4. I think it has real potential, and all being well I will add it to my array.

Sandy

Good to hear that you are having success with the robots. I think we all enter onto the trading journey with different ideas of how long it will take and how rich we will become. The facts still point to the majority of people losing money. Slow and consistent is the best way, with correct risk management. That is what I have been working on over the past few months, and doing away with the 'boom and bust' times. It has been very successful, and cant wait to take to the next level.

I do still check in with concept, but not traded it for a while, as the markets have done some silly things, and concept it is not fast enough to react to them.

I hope your emotions get repaired soon, and you are back posting lots of stuff about your new MT4 system.

Jason

Hi Guys,

As a matter of further interest I have also devised my own system, which I cannot trade manually because my psychology is rubbish (!), so am getting it coded as a robot for MT4. I think it has real potential, and all being well I will add it to my array.

Are you coding the fractal breakouts? If you are i think it's brilliant. I am trading the fractals now, but on a daily chart. The reason is that I can hit every signal and don't miss out on any potential trades. So far I've been using it for a week, but had no trades.

Good luck Sandy and I'll definately buy that EA off you once created.