Concept FX

Guys, I found the best free forex website ever invented for Price Action trading systems
Just trying to get more people into it..... theres not enough people trading price action, and I really wanted to share this website with others....
FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES
search for Learn to Trade the Market on google

Why the double Post?

I have heard the same about them. I dont have one, but know people who do, and will be going through the FSA to get their money back. As long as you have less than £40k in the account you will get it back, but may take some time. I would make sure that if I had that much in a single account, I would either take it out, or spread it around other SB firms just in case this happened.

The current alert from concept looks like a good trade to me, but can not see it getting triggered at that entry price. It tried to reach it, but has fallen this morning.

The current alert from concept looks like a good trade to me, but can not see it getting triggered at that entry price. It tried to reach it, but has fallen this morning.

Agreed, it's triggered now and is showing a small profit. Though the last time I wrote this the trade stopped out about an hour later :confused:

P

I would get the stop loss moved up already for this one. Looking at the current price movement, it is starting to go in the right direction, as there has been a MACD diverergence building most of the day which resulted in the 100 pip drop. If trend continues back, it may end up being a very slow creep into profits.

I would get the stop loss moved up already for this one. Looking at the current price movement, it is starting to go in the right direction, as there has been a MACD diverergence building most of the day which resulted in the 100 pip drop. If trend continues back, it may end up being a very slow creep into profits.

I see concept has adjusted the stop this evening.

P

That is a better stop position, but given their current run of form, managing this trade to make anything profit will need a lot of monitoring. Moving to break even at this point may normally be too soon, but if the trent does not reverse as concept are predicting, the recent activity will see it stopped very quickly.

I would hate to wake up in the morning to more bad news an losses.

...I would hate to wake up in the morning to more bad news an losses.

OK guys, it's morning. Are you still stubbornly following Concept? In the last 4 days I picked up 1025 pips on GBPJPY using a simple strategy with the Alligator indicator on Meta Trader 4. 10 trades, only one (6 pip) loser. Try it!

Last edited:
OK guys, it's morning. Are you still stubbornly following Concept? In the last 4 days I picked up 1025 pips on GBPJPY using a simple strategy with the Alligator indicator on Meta Trader 4. 10 trades, only one (6 pip) loser. Try it!

Nice!

How much time did you spend managing these trades Sandy?

Phil

Morning is here, and the latest concept trade has done what we feared, and gone through the roof. Trying to short the USD seems to be a bad idea at the moment.

How much time did you spend managing these trades Sandy?
Phil

Hi Phil,

Early days for me with the method, so am doing a lot of screen watching to get the feel of it. I have been using the 15 min chart, mainly because I have started with only a £600 account which doesn't give much margin or allow for much drawdown! But with more in the kitty you could use a daily chart. I have been working with limit/stop orders, so it is possible to just "set and forget" and from time to time see how things are going.

I originally decided off my own bat to trade fractal breakouts (an idea from thinking of ways to trade in the manner of FX53 without having to buy in), and searched google with that phrase. I hit on a book by Bill Williams called Trading Chaos - Second Edition. I got the book in which he describes a very comprehensive trading strategy, with three elements. I am using one element only which uses the Alligator indicator. This beats Sniper IMO. I can honestly say that at long last I seem to have found a trading method which I feel confident about, but I am taking it very easy and only betting £1pp. I may even be on top of the psychology! But there are no quick fixes in this game.

You know, much as I now knock Concept, what using it did do for me is make me realise that I just had to persevere in learning to trade. You know I have been at it for over 4 years and only ever lost money! I have also been trying some robot traders on FX (paper only) and they are so useless generally, and even when they work make so little. This just reinforced the realisation.

Much as I have found some of scanjets interjections on here irritating, I must say he is so right!!!

Morning is here, and the latest concept trade has done what we feared, and gone through the roof. Trying to short the USD seems to be a bad idea at the moment.
Hmmm, I was a bit lucky. As I'm with IG my trade was closed and reopened on the roll over when I was £65 in profit so my loss wasn't as bad as it could have been.

P

Ah there's the rub. I work 50 hour weeks so watching a 15 min chart is not an option for me.

Phil

You don't have to watch the screens all day to make 1000 pip gains in a week. I am trading the ProFX live now with a 1k account and just generated an 833 pip gain on GBP/USD. And at the moment in a 500 pip profit with EUR/USD and a gauranteed 294 pip locked profit. Saying that I had 4 consecutive losses but only a draw down of 6% which has just been absolutely made up for by one trade.

as for concept... lol im still sticking with it untill my account runs out.

You don't have to watch the screens all day to make 1000 pip gains in a week. I am trading the ProFX live now with a 1k account and just generated an 833 pip gain on GBP/USD. And at the moment in a 500 pip profit with EUR/USD and a gauranteed 294 pip locked profit. Saying that I had 4 consecutive losses but only a draw down of 6% which has just been absolutely made up for by one trade.

as for concept... lol im still sticking with it untill my account runs out.

By proFX do you mean this lot: Forexeasystems - Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx?

You're up well over a thousand pips on this? Nice.

And it costs $100??

:D