Concept FX

Hi

Today is my first day using the concept system, and also my first day trading without emotion. It feels great to place the trades, and wait for them to come in.

I am also concentrating the next 3 months on full time trading while I look after my girlfriend who has been taken ill. Fortunatley I have some funds to allow me to do this, and can go back into work when I need to. I agree with Steve and Andy on the business and a hobby. I got interested in trading, as a hobby and was willing to risk some cash to learn a new skill. Now that I have made the investment in Concept, I need to be more dedicated and make sure I dont waste everything. I am reading books on trading, and spread betting, so will be able to make more informed decisions on the markets. If I can make a profit in the next 3 months, and also have a good lifestyle not stuck in front of my PC 18 hours a day, then it may continue longer and end up on a beach trading at the end of each day. That would be ideal and very perfect at the moment :-D

this is what the software looks like any q's please ask

Attachments

• Hi Guys the screen shows 1 green 2 red 1 blue and 2 white.doc
    58 KB · Views: 384
Congratulations on! How long did you wait for the delivery? 1...or 2 days? I will order the software soon - i hope.

Keep in touch
Arek

Nice screen shot Andy. I was going to do one as well, so that everyone can see what it looks like.

There is no nothing exciting in the screens, the excitement comes when the trades go well :)

Arek

The software was delivered next day to me. I am sure you will install it, and wonder what all the fuss was about. Try not to second guess the system and just place the bets when the triggers arrive.

Hi arek

I had to wait 4 days...a long 4 days..lol..
about the tradewin system...its still ongoing but the shares market is still to unpredictable..so the volatilty filter stops any alerts coming thru...but it will come back once the credit crunch dies down....and btw credit crunch..is this labours spin on recession??

Thank you Anddy

ANd about your question...i do not know the answer...not yet...:whistling
Hi arek

I had to wait 4 days...a long 4 days..lol..
about the tradewin system...its still ongoing but the shares market is still to unpredictable..so the volatilty filter stops any alerts coming thru...but it will come back once the credit crunch dies down....and btw credit crunch..is this labours spin on recession??

Yhank you man!

Arek
from 1 to 4 days...hm
Arek

The software was delivered next day to me. I am sure you will install it, and wonder what all the fuss was about. Try not to second guess the system and just place the bets when the triggers arrive.

Hello Anddy

Do you know hom much cost the programm called: go to my PC. They have 1 month free demo, but I cannot find fee for the program

Thank you
Arek

Hi

Today is my first day using the concept system, and also my first day trading without emotion. It feels great to place the trades, and wait for them to come in.

I am also concentrating the next 3 months on full time trading while I look after my girlfriend who has been taken ill. Fortunatley I have some funds to allow me to do this, and can go back into work when I need to. I agree with Steve and Andy on the business and a hobby. I got interested in trading, as a hobby and was willing to risk some cash to learn a new skill. Now that I have made the investment in Concept, I need to be more dedicated and make sure I dont waste everything. I am reading books on trading, and spread betting, so will be able to make more informed decisions on the markets. If I can make a profit in the next 3 months, and also have a good lifestyle not stuck in front of my PC 18 hours a day, then it may continue longer and end up on a beach trading at the end of each day. That would be ideal and very perfect at the moment :-D

Best of luck Jason. I'm watching this thread to see if Concept delivers what it promises over the long term (i.e. at least 12 months) and verify if it takes the hassle out of trading.
If it works, I'm not sure it'd be the best motivation for learning about trading as there'd be no need! Use the signals and spend your time enjoying life.:cool: If on the other hand it loses you money, that WOULD be a motivation to learn - nothing makes you more determined to understand trading than a shrinking account!

Best of luck Jason. I'm watching this thread to see if Concept delivers what it promises over the long term (i.e. at least 12 months) and verify if it takes the hassle out of trading.
If it works, I'm not sure it'd be the best motivation for learning about trading as there'd be no need! Use the signals and spend your time enjoying life.:cool: If on the other hand it loses you money, that WOULD be a motivation to learn - nothing makes you more determined to understand trading than a shrinking account!

The better bet is to do both – use a system and also learn stuff.

In the longer term, as you (hopefully) build your capital, you will need to become more risk averse. By that I mean, in layman’s terms, that as you have more to lose you will need to adopt a lower and lower risk approach since you won’t want to find yourself back at square one after 4 or 5 years of trading.

Therefore if you can collect together several systems and investments which slowly, over a given time span, turn a profit your income stream becomes less bumpy. You see, not matter how good a system is, it will have ups and downs – good weeks and bad weeks, good months and bad months. Therefore, if you have several income sources or systems then it is less likely that they’ll all be having a series of bad results at the same time.

Makes for a lower stress life!

Steve.

Reactions: BSD
The better bet is to do both – use a system and also learn stuff.

In the longer term, as you (hopefully) build your capital, you will need to become more risk averse. By that I mean, in layman’s terms, that as you have more to lose you will need to adopt a lower and lower risk approach since you won’t want to find yourself back at square one after 4 or 5 years of trading.

Therefore if you can collect together several systems and investments which slowly, over a given time span, turn a profit your income stream becomes less bumpy. You see, not matter how good a system is, it will have ups and downs – good weeks and bad weeks, good months and bad months. Therefore, if you have several income sources or systems then it is less likely that they’ll all be having a series of bad results at the same time.

Makes for a lower stress life!

Steve.

Steve may i ask what you refer to as sytems?..are you talking about s/r and pivots..fibs and trending systems?..and what is the simplest to understand....To be honest..ive not a clue about where one should draw a fib line and how to read it?..
but i do draw them!

And logmein is free!..cheers, think im paying £19/month for 2 seats

Hmmmmmmmmmm looks like the US news that came out has buggered (or is buggering) the trade thats open.

Cracking! This is where I need to teach myself not to become emotionally involved. Or just turn off the charts!

What`s happened with the US news...and the trade...

Is better to stay away from the chart or is better to listen to the news?

What you suggest???
Arek

Hmmmmmmmmmm looks like the US news that came out has buggered (or is buggering) the trade thats open.

Cracking! This is where I need to teach myself not to become emotionally involved. Or just turn off the charts!

I'm not really paying attention to the news as such, and I'm certainly not messing with my trades otherwise it won't be a true test of Concept FX. I just noticed some bad US news come through on the Dow Jones news feed which is part of the GFT platform. I've closed my charts because watching is what gets you emotionally involced, and as Steve has quite rightly pointed out, being emotionally involved is not good! Especially as a newbie. The trade was also still in profit, although a rather large part of the profit was eaten away. But thats the wonderful world of trading!

I'm not really paying attention to the news as such, and I'm certainly not messing with my trades otherwise it won't be a true test of Concept FX. I just noticed some bad US news come through on the Dow Jones news feed which is part of the GFT platform. I've closed my charts because watching is what gets you emotionally involced, and as Steve has quite rightly pointed out, being emotionally involved is not good! Especially as a newbie. The trade was also still in profit, although a rather large part of the profit was eaten away. But thats the wonderful world of trading!

i couldnt agree with you more........stick it on and leave it....but its a new toy and u have to play with it..i did for the first 2 weeks........if u were to stop it now and it turns back would have probably have lost money...the worst that is going to happen is ur gonna lose£100..get used to losing its as important as the winning

It is worth making a note a significant news events as they can often drastically move the markets. For example US Non Farm payrolls are due tomorrow which is about the biggest news release every month. This often moves the markets 100 pips or more in a matter of minutes.
However as I mentioned, it should not affect in anyway how you use Concept.