Completely New

Mandy

I’m completely new to Forex but would like to know how to get started.This is especially in so far as internet training and back-up is concerned

Mandy, check out the 'Forex' forum under 'The Instruments'. Top of the list is the 'Guide to...' edited by the t2w admin Sharky.

As for Internet training and back-up - what do you mean precisely?

A friend of mine referred me to www.cfdtrading.co.za They offer offer free online training and support as well as 24/5 live help. I see that during the training period one can download a free 60 day demo account. Apparently this is longer than most forex companies allow.

New to Forex?

Mandy said:
I’m completely new to Forex but would like to know how to get started.This is especially in so far as internet training and back-up is concerned

Eh ................?.............Originally Posted by Mandy
Details on forex trading systems and related issues can be found at www.currencypro.co.za

Apart from Mandy's recommendation:

For anyone seeking Forex information the T2W archives have plenty of material, here is a sample:
Free systems and forex dealers, and smaller opening accounts, and Mini Trading accounts:

http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=54 :cool:

Neil,

It's incredible. Another helpful link, how on earth do you do it? You must have more links than a 1000 chain factory's. Keep up the good work.

Call me suspicious, but I wonder if the IP addr of Mandy and John001 are in any way similar.

Probably just a coincidence ChartMan. Or perhaps they are just looking for ideas to put on there website :D

adrianallen99 said:
Probably just a coincidence ChartMan. Or perhaps they are just looking for ideas to put on there website :D

'Fraid not. No coincidence.Confidentiality of the member's details prevents me from publishing their email addresses that they have requested NOT to be made public.( quite rightly )
Mandy's takes the form of [email protected] and Johns is [email protected], not to be confused with something like [email protected], for example.

So , Mandy and John, we are waiting with baited breath......

Of course if they are linked to this site, why not be honest and post a topic saying they are.

Being underhand and devious to get people to visit your site, may increase your hitcount, buy rarely increase your customers.

So pleased to see our Moderators are keeping close tabs on the threads. This is just what is needed which has maintained this site to be unique in giving honest opionions and free from s***!!!

John

Uncle said:
So pleased to see our Moderators are keeping close tabs on the threads. This is just what is needed which has maintained this site to be unique in giving honest opionions and free from s***!!!

John

Not down to me, John, It was The Bramble that made the hint of the possible connection. Thx to him. Why can't they be like Capital Spreads ( and a few others) that are 100% open about their intentions on the commercial front ? Total respect for them from all of us, I think.

Well whoever/whatever, its nice to know we have 'eagle eyed' members to bring to the attention of the Moderators.

Thank you Bramble for your observations, for as previously stated this is what has made the site such a success since its formation by Sharky.

John

Last edited: