Competition

Uncle

Established member
How come i got closed out of Short on NXT at 4 53 pm, today Wednesday, when it closed at 910, and methinks my stop was 930.

Come on Sharky................

Sharky

Surprised i did not get any comment from you on the above..........

I now ee that CTM has reappeared in my portfolio. Something in your system definately needs adjustment.

Meanwhile I suggest you delete me from the competition until the bug is fixed !!

Best wishes

John

Hi Uncle,

Sorry about that, missed the thread completely. Must have had my head in the sand! Unfortunately I don't keep a record of stops/limit orders so I can't check the price at 4:53 on the 10 Jul - which would be just before 4:30 actual time. Covered at 873.5 - did you have a limit order anywhere near that price? As for CTM did it disappear from your portfolio because that appears to be fine along with your other shares. Would be a shame to delete form the competition - as a suggestion would you like me to reinstate your NXT trade?

Cheers,
Paul.

COMPETITION

Paul

Thanks for your response. Rather than muck things up any more leave the portfolio as it is.

Any stops I will activate directly and so obviate any further glitches in the system.

As ever, good hunting

John