Trading discipline gone mad? or Am I losing it?

Did all my usual eod pre-trading analysis etc - charts / targets / entries / stops all nicely prepared.

Got up the next day - PC etc all fired up, paperwork and charts at the ready. "*&%$*&&!!" - all hell breaks loose: no market data, live charts stuck at yesterday's eod, mouseclicks useless. Methinks: sodding SB Co screwed up again / ISP useless gits! / better resort to the backup PC and Vodafone dongle. Eventually the dawn of realisation creeps in: it's Friday today and the market's closed.

This is what happens when you don't have a proper job and don't get up to join the rat race every day. Be warned. Reminds me of Homer Simpson.

Attachments

• R0017890.JPG
    R0017890.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 255
  • R0017891.JPG
    R0017891.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 252
I wouldn't worry too much yet 0007. Nope, wait till you go through that lot and then realise you've still been been placing trades, and had your best trading day EVER ! :cheesy:

Forex is stil open on the Holidays. Funny isn't it on Bank holidays and such, that the banks are still happy to steal peoples money in the FX markets . hehehe.

Mind you ,not a holiday for everyone on the planet and really commerce should beat it's merry pace 24/7/365 I feel. Then people who want a "holy"day or vacation, can jolly well book a day offski..

Keep on trading !