common sense is not that common!

Lúidín

Established member
when someone doesn't answer another person directly..they either don't know the answer..or they are trying to hide something

when someone doesn't answer another person directly..they either don't know the answer..or they are trying to hide something

You shouldnt ask questions to commercial members , they are here to advertise their products .

You shouldnt ask questions to commercial members , they are here to advertise their products .

it is so obvious..but the gullible do not know that it makes no real difference..they are throwing away money..and then..they are so ashamed to say they made a big mistake..they say nothing

one poster mentioned bout coding it in mt4 and selling it..he obviously has no clue about trading..for..some of us know why that will never work..same way that very few who pay out money to others will never make money from what they show them

all one has to do is apply common sense..if one can make good money trading..why do they need to charge other people money..i don't charge anyone for sharing information bout my trading..but if no one asks..i amnot going to put myself out to show anyone..why should i..i am not selling anything like the rest of them

all one has to do is apply common sense..if one can make good money trading..why do they need to charge other people money..i don't charge anyone for sharing information bout my trading..but if no one asks..i amnot going to put myself out to show anyone..why should i..i am not selling anything like the rest of them

To make an extra income , even if you are a good trader there are some limitations to how much u can make from trading....

Limited capital . And limited liquidity in some strategies .

compounding..and blue chip stocks..the moves are there..if the strategies do not provide adequate opportunities..then they are not good strategies

compounding..and blue chip stocks..the moves are there..if the strategies do not provide adequate opportunities..then they are not good strategies

Compounding is not a solution for limited capital , you still need a monthly income during the so called compounding years . Compounding is novice dream .

Some strategies are designed for certain markets and certain order types , you know there are other markets beside stocks .

Bottom line if you are a great trader that doesn't necessarily mean you will become a millionaire .

Compounding is not a solution for limited capital , you still need a monthly income during the so called compounding years . Compounding is novice dream .

Some strategies are designed for certain markets and certain order types , you know there are other markets beside stocks .

Bottom line if you are a great trader that doesn't necessarily mean you will become a millionaire .

compunding is simple maths..and..if you but use 50% of your weekly profits to add to your starting capital..it will add up very fast

as for certain strategies..again..can you show what you speak about..the OP has stated his methods can be used for any market..including forex..which is of course correct..as anything can be used to form a trading decision..but that does not guarantee success..as trading is not as simple as some make it out to be..for..most fail due to how they think..which determines how they act..whether they accept it or not

compunding is simple maths..and..if you but use 50% of your weekly profits to add to your starting capital..it will add up very fast

as for certain strategies..again..can you show what you speak about..the OP has stated his methods can be used for any market..including forex..which is of course correct..as anything can be used to form a trading decision..but that does not guarantee success..as trading is not as simple as some make it out to be..for..most fail due to how they think..which determines how they act..whether they accept it or not

Yes compounding is simple maths but it takes a long time - years - , 50% of profit may not be enough to put food on the table during the waiting years , just sayin its not as a clear cut as it seems .

I am not talking about the op's strategy , for example trading interest rate futures using limit orders to buy at the bid and sell at the ask waiting for market orders to take yours .

Yes compounding is simple maths but it takes a long time - years - , 50% of profit may not be enough to put food on the table during the waiting years , just sayin its not as a clear cut as it seems .

I am not talking about the op's strategy , for example trading interest rate futures using limit orders to buy at the bid and sell at the ask waiting for market orders to take yours .

i will not lie to you..this took about 15 minutes to do up..it can be easily setup to automatically give you your share size based on stock symbol..changing your inputs will show the corresponding outputs..as you might want a tighter..or wider..stop..change your % risk..and your average % gain

point is..it is possible to do anything..once you have the money..and are willing to learn how to do it correctly..which..is only done by learning how to think..and thus act..correctly

trading for consistent profits is 99.99% mental..the mechanics are the easy bit

Attachments

• Screen Shot 03-19-16 at 07.32 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 03-19-16 at 07.32 PM.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 286
i will not lie to you..this took about 15 minutes to do up..it can be easily setup to automatically give you your share size based on stock symbol..changing your inputs will show the corresponding outputs..as you might want a tighter..or wider..stop..change your % risk..and your average % gain

point is..it is possible to do anything..once you have the money..and are willing to learn how to do it correctly..which..is only done by learning how to think..and thus act..correctly

trading for consistent profits is 99.99% mental..the mechanics are the easy bit

The only thing that's mental here is you. So you know how to use Excel what about it?