Commodity Trading Schedule

Nikhil Dogra

53 1
I was wondering what is the trading schedule of other commodity traders ? In India market is open from 10:00 am to 11:30pm [Summers] 11:55pm [Winters] Indian Standard Time. I get to trade Asian market close,Europe open & close and US timezone.
I am trying to make a schedule , i am into trading full-time but i have observed my pattern i can't sit 12-13 hours in one sitting and the biggest problem is move can happen anytime , Like today i was busy with something else and i missed some moves in Crude Oil. If i would have been at my desk straight from the opening bell i would have enjoyed monthly income , but what i got was weekly income instead. I don't know how to organize sitting hours in front of the screen. Any help would be appreciated in framing some rules w.r.t discipline on observing the market straight from the bell! I am an active person 23 years old so i can't sit more than 45 minutes still in 1 place! I am going crazy and still not able to formulate a sitting plan. Help of Senior Commodity trader would be appreciated
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock