Coming in from the cold

sefty

Howdy folks remember me,

Yesterday i actually moved into profit for the first time in 3 months. Took a real loss and had to work very hard to pay it off. Looking forward to trading with you all back in the room as often as work will let me.

Yours Sefty

Nice to see you back, Sefty...even nicer with profit :)

Riz

Hiya mate

Good to see you back mate, and for clawing your way back into the black..

See you in the chatroom some time soon! And perhaps you might consider joining our beta tet program for the new site!

Cheers,
Sharky.

Congrats man!

Congratulations! 3 months is a long time to hang in there... :)

behold! not 1 but 2 members that have 0 reading capacity

disclamer: post dates may be a tad small for those that don't frequent specsavers :eek:nline2lo

2qlxe.jpg

Last edited:
behold! not 1 but 2 members that have 0 reading capacity

disclamer: post dates may be a tad small for those that don't frequent specsavers :eek:nline2lo

2qlxe.jpg

They left school with zero in literacy then:LOL::LOL::LOL::sneaky:

BEHOLD!

I overlooked the date and responded because it came up in the 'new posts' thread. Excuse me for that, :cool:.

So, don't let me interrupt you being a complete dick! (y)

What have you got against Sefty? (n)

I have nothing against the fella that posted that 10 years ago.

I was refering to you ,do you actually read the posts ,even after lightning slagged off the 2 previous posters for not noticing the date you come along and post a comment to him.

I have nothing against the fella that posted that 10 years ago.

I was refering to you ,do you actually read the posts ,even after lightning slagged off the 2 previous posters for not noticing the date you come along and post a comment to him.

I like to encourage people where I can. I think it's better than trying to bring others down, that's all. Seriously, why do you hate Sefty? What has he done to you?

Don't you worry about sefty he's in the middle of the southern ocean splashing around on his sunseeker and gettin gobbled off by a couple of heffs girlies.

beep, beep, beep, beep, beep..... newsflash ODT just t boned him and they're having to use the girls bolt ons to keep afloat.

I like to encourage people where I can. I think it's better than trying to bring others down, that's all. Seriously, why do you hate Sefty? What has he done to you?

Its nothing about bringing people down ,you are encouraging a poster that posted that 10 years ago and hasnt posted since Dec 08 .

My initial post was referring that its such an old thread that was resurrected in error and other people then informed them it was so old ,you come along and post encouragement

Do you honestly think Sefty is after reading that now .

Its nothing about bringing people down ,you are encouraging a poster that posted that 10 years ago and hasnt posted since Dec 08 .

My initial post was referring that its such an old thread that was resurrected in error and other people then informed them it was so old ,you come along and post encouragement

Do you honestly think Sefty is after reading that now .

Mark, you really should try to have a more positive outlook in life. Why not be happy for Sefty, and wish him good fortune?

Or consider that you might be being wound up...:whistle:lol: